Anti-Islamic film: Protests reach India

Tolaha

Make visible "cracks" on their heads but ensure that they live long. They should be made a living example to those around them, of the effects of misplaced vigilantism.

I hate myself for making a statement like the one I made above, but I have become too sick looking at all these happening regularly!

KS

Bye bye DFI
BTW is the film available in India or has been banned ?

And another important thing to be noted is that the protests are not happening where the traditional 'angry Muslims of India' live - Mumbai, UP, Bihar, Hyderabad etc. It's happening in TN which previously had no reported cases of thekedaari. More fronts are being opened and that is the worrying scenario.

Last edited:

EzioAltaïr

BTW is the film available in India or has been banned ?

And another important thing to be noted is that the protests are not happening where the traditional 'angry Muslims of India' live - Mumbai, UP, Bihar, Hyderabad etc. It's happening in TN which previously had no reported cases of thekedaari. More fronts are being opened and that is the worrying scenario.
If it hasn't already been banned, I'm sure it will be. Can't be too careful when pleasing the votebanks. :lol:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Make visible "cracks" on their heads but ensure that they live long. They should be made a living example to those around them, of the effects of misplaced vigilantism.

I hate myself for making a statement like the one I made above, but I have become too sick looking at all these happening regularly!
No, you are perfectly right - everyone is getting sick of this. Enough thekedaari. Enough of this crap.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
BTW guys, for those of you who haven't watched this trailer yet, here it is:

I must say it looks like it's been directed by a secondary school student...

Last edited by a moderator:

Zebra

Country flag
BTW guys, for those of you who haven't watched this trailer yet, here it is:

I must say it looks like it's been directed by a secondary school student...
He/ She must be illiterate and psycho.

Last edited by a moderator:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
He/ She must be illiterate and psycho.
This film is clearly made to spite Islamists... Anyway, I just hope the men behind this weird film though long and hard about its consequences (although I doubt it). Besides, they are unwittingly playing into the Islamists in these fledgling democracies in the ME. This kind of religious provocation only serves to strengthen the power of Islamists - counterproductive really.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Had watched the trailer yesterday. Many watching this movie would feel insulted, not because of the contents of the movie, but because of the quality of it. Just a worthless sequence of scenes vaguely parodying something.
Any fan of comedies and parodies would be disgusted by this.
As for the protesters, don't think even one among a hundred of them have seen this movie, if they had, they would have known this movie is simply not worth protesting against, for whatever reasons, much less dying or killing for.

sob

Mod
Country flag
The cops need to act tough on those vandalising public property on the pretext of protest, irrespective of religious affinity.

Our system has so far so soft that every body thinks that he can have his 2 minutes of fame at the cost of the nation.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
If the movie is really insulting Mohammad then they have the right to protest but not in a violent way ! specially Muslims should avoid violent ways !

Bobby Jose

Sach kaduva hotha hai.........Aur jiska belief main dum nahim hai usko ghussa jaldhi aayega:taunt1:

natarajan

Re: US consulate targeted in Chennai over anti-Prophet Muhammad film

some illegal Bangladeshi and Pakistani has been living in Chennai you see:confused::confused:
Its not illegal but domestic people who will be around ten thousand are little radical and they put green flags and even street lamps covered with green cover giving a feeling as if we are entering pakistan when we enter areas like ice house and royapettah with lots of beef and chicken road shops at a distance of every 20mts.Whenever this muslims party protest ,people from here join them to cause trouble.Some time they pelt stones at buses when they dont stop at their area but since media is governed by secular block it never got into media.Atleast TN government has put some spy to watch their activity but other congo ruled state wont even do that.

Its little exaggerated but this is what happended in pakistan,bangladesh and most of the middle east islamic countries but our congkress would be confused as both are peace loving religion ,one who took film and other who protest

Last edited:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
I would like to a make a point here. When the same thing was done to HINDU GODS, i.e. when some christian missionaries wrote ill about HINDU GODS and the bagrangdal reacted to it, everyone started blaming the right wing groups and started to tell bad about BJP and the sangh parivar. Now were are the people when Muslims are revolting against the wrong and ill mentioning of SAINT PROPHET MOHAMMED? I say we HINDUS and MUSLIMS must unite together and stop the WEST and THE CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY from ill-treating and talking and writing bad about our RELIGIONS...........

natarajan

If it would have hindu god and vhp or rss in protest ,the title would have been hindutva fanatics raided usa embassy and the debate would be is hindutva radicals and people loosing their patience and tolerance with sagarikha ghose(ghost ) heading the discussion

natarajan

See the partiality show by central govenment towards people based on some identity
This is how coast guard treats people who protest kudankulam nuke plant ,but fold their hands when kasab like people comes by sea

natarajan

^^^
This is the reason nowaday most of the tamil people started supporting kashmir freedom and started putting up atrocities by army against them ,and they too want freedom like kashmir.

Neil

Country flag
See the partiality show by central govenment towards people based on some identity
This is how coast guard treats people who protest kudankulam nuke plant ,but fold their hands when kasab like people comes by sea

yeah....kasab was protesting along mumbai coast before killing spree....!!:frusty:

natarajan

Is it not coastal guard duty to intercept them ,do you need me to spoon feed you rather than understanding ,can kasab cross into usa like this and what this guards were doing when SL navy enters our territory and kill fishermen ,sleeping ? They are good in
scaring common people but run away if chinese or terrorists come

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles