Anti-Indian Utility of Child Actorvists

Motti

Country flag
There is no shortage of social justice causes trumpeted by the West, with a revolving medley of “child actorvists” at the forefront. Whether it is about immigration, education, or the whitewashing of terrorists, they are there, ready with their scripted messages. Here is an article that touches on the issue:

https://russiancouncil.ru/en/analyt...-the-extinction-agenda-of-neoliberal-racists/

Here was Greta Thunberg's message to PM Narendra Modi earlier this year:

“Dear Mr. Modi, you need to take action now against the climate crisis, not just talking about it because if you keep going on like this, doing business as usual, and just talking about and bragging about the little victories, you are going to fail. And if you fail, you are going to be seen as one of the worst villains in human history in the future. And you don't want that.”
What's unfortunate is that the Indian media is being taken in by this manufactured fraud.

Motti

Country flag
Malala Yousafzai is another child actorvist who has been spewing some fraudulent claims about Kashmir. She quoted this blatant lie from a supposedly repressed Kashmiri girl in her Tweet:

https://www.dnaindia.com/india/phot...rati-point-out-it-was-eid-on-that-day-2789907

“I feel purposeless and depressed because I can’t go to school. I missed my exams on August 12 and I feel my future is insecure now. I want to be a writer and grow to be an independent, successful Kashmiri woman. But it seems to be getting more difficult as this continues.”
Now, being a Muslim who wears her Islam on all her sleeves, Malala should have known that the dates concerned fell on Eid which is national holiday in India. How could she have missed that?

The conclusion is inevitable: Malala has had everything ghost-written for her including, I suspect, her coursework at Oxford University. Her true role is as a political spearhead against emerging nation.

Motti

Country flag
Greta Thunberg cheers on children who skipped school worldwide in climate change protest

Protests with schoolchildren took place in Canada, Italy, India, New Zealand and Spain and were all hailed by the 16-year-old after she inspired her generation to make a stand.

Will desi kids also skip their entrance exams in order to save our planet?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...nge-protests-worldwide-donald-trump-UN-speech

But here is the reality. An excellent analysis from the Mises Institute

Greta Thunberg To Poor Countries: Drop Dead

In poor and developing countries, carbon emissions are more a lifeline to children than they are a threat.

https://mises.org/wire/greta-thunberg-poor-countries-drop-dead

B0seRaoMenonModi

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Your country needs to move to HindI or your regional languages and stop the teaching of English in India. Would anyone really know or understand what she or other spoiled brats said?

Anyone who doesn't speak English or not brainwashed only saw a petulant mentally ill child, exploited by her parents, throwing a temper tantrum.

Since you do speak English and youre offended why not fight her words with the truth.

When she says you stole her childhood ask her how and what should yemeni or Syrian children have to say?

When she's how dare you ask her how dare her when she lives in a over developed wasteful society like Sweden where one swede consumes and pollutes as much as 7 Indians or 3 Chinese.

Sweden is an arms exporter, a wasteful cushy nation and as a member of the western order helped burn Syria, Libya, iraq, Afghanistan, yemen, Ukraine ect...seems large countries burning to the ground excretes more pollution than using a single use straw.

Motti

Country flag
Sweden is an arms exporter, a wasteful cushy nation and as a member of the western order helped burn Syria, Libya, iraq, Afghanistan, yemen, Ukraine ect...seems large countries burning to the ground excretes more pollution than using a single use straw.
Couldn't have said it better. Touche!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles