Another horror story from Saudi Arabia: Hyderabad woman sold to kafeel for Rs 3 lakh, faces torture

Kshatriya87

Country flag
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...3-lakh-faces-torture/articleshow/58336652.cms

HIGHLIGHTS
  • Salma has sent an audio message to her daughter Sameena, requesting the Indian govt to bring her back home.
  • Salma Begum was allegedly sent to Saudi Arabia by two agents.
  • Financial woes and debts drove Salma Begum to Saudi Arabia.
CHARMINAR: One more Hyderabadi woman was deceived by agents. She is facing mental and physical harassment at the hands of her kafeel (sponsor) in Saudi Arabia.

Salma Begum, 39, a resident of Babanagar 'C' block was allegedly sent to Saudi Arabia by two agents identified as Akram and Shafi of the same locality on January 21, 2017 on a housemaid visa.

Salma Begum's daughter Sameena told TOI that her mother was cheated by Akram and Shafi. "My mother is in trouble in Saudi. She wants to return home but her Kafeel is not allowing her to get back here. I even met Akram requesting him to get my mother back, but he did nothing so far. We went to Kanchanbagh police station, but the police appear to be unmoved by the matter and has not taken any action so far,'' Sameena said.

Sameena further said that she had learnt that her mother was sold to the kafeel for 3 lakh. "The torture started when she denied to a contract marriage with her Kafeel in Saudi Arabia. She however informed me sending message that she was sold by agents. so the Kafeel does not want to send her back,'' Sameena added.She alleged that despite several complaints and requests, the Kanchanbagh police have failed to take action against agents Akram and Shafi. Akram was called to the police station once.

He had assured us that he would bring our mother back home by February 20, 2017, but so far she has not returned home,'' Salma Begum's daughter said.

Salma has now sent an audio message to her daughter Sameena, in which, she is requesting the Indian government to bring her back to India.

"I am trying all efforts to bring my mother back home. I kindly request Telangana and central governments to bring my mother back to India,'' Sameena Begum appealed.

Financial woes and debts drove Salma Begum to Saudi Arabia.

The GCC countries -Bahrain, Kuwait,Oman,Qatar, Saudi Arabia and UAE - manage its "temporary" migrant workforce through the sponsorship or Kafala system. Under this system, a local citizen or local company (the kafeel) must sponsor foreign workers in order for their work visas and residency to be valid. This means that an individual's right to work and legal presence in the host country is dependent on his or her employer, rendering him or her vulnerable to exploitation.

In most GCC states, migrants cannot leave or enter the country without their employer's permission.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
They expect that they will go to the land of birth of Islam and will be respected and will be in heaven and in the land of allah and then BOOM !!

They are treated like insects. Good. Let them stay there. Don't need them here.

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
there are lot of girls from Hyderabad Deccan who are married to khaleeje Arabs and they act all miskeen and tauba tuba

actually most subcontintal muslims Idol worship these chutiya Saudis whom even the upper khaleeje arabs look up on with distates and distain

so she deserves whats coming for her

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
there are lot of girls from Hyderabad Deccan who are married to khaleeje Arabs and they act all miskeen and tauba tuba

actually most subcontintal muslims Idol worship these chutiya Saudis whom even the upper khaleeje arabs look up on with distates and distain

so she deserves whats coming for her
I strongly disagree with you because of your last statement. Nobody in the world deserves such treatment. No matter how stupid these Arab worshipping boot licking Muslims are, but they are still our country men. Remember what she did is not anti india. Whatsoever she did is because of her financial and economical condition, how can we leave fellow Indian behind in such a dire condition ?

Cutting Edge 2

Space Power
These brainwashed muslims curse kufir Indians and worship their Arab masters but when incident like this happens they ask for our help. When will Muslims see the truth about their barbaric religion.

BTW I feel bad for the victim. I hope she is rescued and brought back.

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
I strongly disagree with you because of your last statement. Nobody in the world deserves such treatment. No matter how stupid these Arab worshipping boot licking Muslims are, but they are still our country men. Remember what she did is not anti india. Whatsoever she did is because of her financial and economical condition, how can we leave fellow Indian behind in such a dire condition ?
while it is sad and she might be not at fault here and I am in nom way telling for us to abandon her to her crule fate
generally muslims from Haydrabad deccan and kerala act all godly and more arab than arab once the reach what according to them is and to certain extant that is true the land of Islam
they will openly diss their land and side with the arabs but when the get their butt kicked by mard e momin then its jai hind

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
while it is sad and she might be not at fault here and I am in nom way telling for us to abandon her to her crule fate
generally muslims from Haydrabad deccan and kerala act all godly and more arab than arab once the reach what according to them is and to certain extant that is true the land of Islam
they will openly diss their land and side with the arabs but when the get their butt kicked by mard e momin then its jai hind
So ? We need to spread awareness among Indian Muslims. Need to tell them that they are treated as dogs by Arabs. So that they do not follow Arab's culture.
No point in blaming the victims . We, Indians, seriously need to acknowledge, identify and address the problem.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
We are not some jahils jallads from middle East. We are sane cultured people. We cannot kill 250 million of our own country men. That will be too bad karma on our own part. Be how chutiya they are, they are our own. Among our own. Their DNA must be tested. In order to make them realize that who they are. Differentiation between culture and religion must be taught. They must be made aware how are we get ill treated when outside of India. In order to make them realize that this motherland, abode of God, is the only place which provide safe haven to prosper and live happy life.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles