Animal Cruelty-SHAME ON DENMARK

RAM

The southern Man
Country flag
Animal Cruelty-SHAME ON DENMARK

The sea is stained in red and in the mean while its not because of the climate effects of nature.

It's because of the cruelty that the human beings (civilised human) kill hundreds of the famous and intelligent Calderon dolphins.

This happens every year in Feroe iland in Denmark. In this slaughter the main participants are young teens. WHY? To show that they are adults and mature.... BULLLLsh

In this big celebration, nothing is missing for the fun. Everyone is participating in one way or the other, killing or looking at the cruelty “supporting like a spectator

Is it necessary to mention that the dolphin calderon, like all the other species of dolphins, it’s near instinction and they get near men to play and interact. In a way of PURE friendship

They don’t die instantly; they are cut 1, 2 or 3 times with thick hocks. And at that time the dolphins produce a grim extremely compatible with the cry of a new born child.

ITS ENOUGH...???

World SHAME Afromedia’s Weblog

Denmark is a big shame

|||||||||{cruelty}Denmark is a big shame|||||||| - SantaBanta Forums

Tungsten Wedding Bands and Tungsten Rings | Care2 Share

K Factor

A Concerned Indian
Inhuman. I don't have the words to express my views. :( :(( And these people claim to be civilised first world nations.

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Really denmark why

some ancient customs deserve to be just that ..ancient !acts like this have no place in the modern world !shame on you Denmark shame on you!:thumbs_thmbdn::thumbs_thmbdn::(:)((

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
A very shameful act by Denmark. Hypocrisy at its best. They champion Human rights but lack sensitivity towards animal cruelty. :(:)(:)(

enlightened1

Member of The Month JANUARY 2010
I hope each of them be born as dolphins in their next lives & endure this. Japanese also do this. It was aired in Thalassa about a fortnight ago.

K Factor

A Concerned Indian
If they are real men and have balls, why don't they go into the sea with some great white and tiger sharks, and not these innocent friendly creatures?

Koji

Critics should just stay away from old cultural practices. We don't go around telling others that they are barbaric. In fact, I know in Japan, there is widespread dissatisfaction about the way the world is criticizing us, and it's just making us just that more resilient to keep doing what we're doing.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Critics should just stay away from old cultural practices. We don't go around telling others that they are barbaric. In fact, I know in Japan, there is widespread dissatisfaction about the way the world is criticizing us, and it's just making us just that more resilient to keep doing what we're doing.

No koji, we can't keep justifying killings on the name of old cultural practice especially if it is leading to a particular species getting wiped out.

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag

The japanese have a similar ritual where they slaughter hundreds of dolphins....thats why Koji is so sensitive to the criticism.

They also claim that they hunt whales for so called "scientific research" but as soon as they finish the "research" the whale meat ends up in the sushi bar !!

And they have been doing this "research' for god knows how many years.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles