Animal cruelty for fur in China

Vladimir79

Professional
Atleast they should kill them first before skinning them alive.
What is the difference between skinning an animal still breathing and one that stopped breathing 30 seconds before hand? Just barbarity...

Koji

^^^^ This video is from 2005 and i remember when PETA took action against Canada. What boggles my mind and give me gut wrenching feeling is China still have no animal cruelty regulations in 2009 to take any sort of action against the brutal butchery of these animals. Atleast they should kill them first before skinning them alive.
PETA complained, and the Canadian government continues to allow seal clubbing. What regulations!?

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
PETA complained, and the Canadian government continues to allow seal clubbing. What regulations!?
Under the Wilderness Areas Protection Act, slaughtering of Seal's are prohibited since 2008 areas is only permitted if it can be proven that the killing is needed to protect the indigenous ecosystem. The amendment will allow the grey seal slaughter on Hay Island to occur without such environmental assessment.

Vladimir79

Professional
West responds to animal cruelty huh? The Danes kill whales and dolphins (as do we) and the Canadians run on the arctic with blunt objects clubbing BABY seals on the head, often skinning them while they are alive as well.
Faroe Islanders are no longer considered citizens of Denmark under EU convention. They even have their own qualifying football team. They are a bunch of backward butchers who are not subject to Western Law.

The point is, it is really unfair to characterize a single country. No one is really right, no one is wrong.
Who is characterising a single country? Faroe Islanders are butchers and deserve to be considered as such along with these Chinese butchers. The West has laws against this sort of thing and both China and Faroe Islands are outside their realm.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
You should visit the chicken and cattle farms in the West. It is ritualized slaughter. Don't be so quick to judge a people just on its cuisine.
Oh so the Chinese eat those dogs? From the looks of it, that's not the case. In the west, slaughterhouses carry regulations. If you're skinning an animal, you have to kill it first. Regardless of the fact that the animal is going to die either ways.

indian_blues

Country flag
Repulsive.

Seeing animals skinned alive is heart wrenching, and I can't believe animals are cooked alive. One of the most inhumane thing one can do.

Vladimir79

Professional
Repulsive.

Seeing animals skinned alive is heart wrenching, and I can't believe animals are cooked alive. One of the most inhumane thing one can do.
Seriously, how hard is it to humanly kill an animal and then do what you are going to do? It is easier to deal with one that doesn't move than one fighting. The whole concept is sadistic. These people get a sick pleasure from torturing these animals.

sob

Mod
Country flag
KingJulien

I do not know if this is a factual report but it made me throw up my food.

Please don't post such things again.

For God's sake I do not know that human beings can go down to such levels as shown in the link.

Shredder

Country flag
Longer Video. Obligatory gore warning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLcgxIGTFRs
My God! This is just too graphic, how can these people skin animals alive,

The animal even after skinning does not die, the poor things have to bleed to death,

Why don't they just kill the animal quickly, goddamn f*ckin barbarians.

@KingJulien could you PM that link to me.

@ jill_4587
Nice try Chinese but Indians do not slaughter cows/bulls/buffalos.

Shredder

Country flag
-----------------------------------------------------------------------Wrong thread

Global Defence

New threads

Articles