Android hacking

BrokenSahil

Hi all. I'm looking for some info targativly to hack android phones. Which lang should I learn to create a hacking or secretly remoting app or bug n all to use any other Android ph. In simple words i want to make future in spy apps for Android. So targativly which language should I learn to b able to do this. Please guide.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
Hi all. I'm looking for some info targativly to hack android phones. Which lang should I learn to create a hacking or secretly remoting app or bug n all to use any other Android ph. In simple words i want to make future in spy apps for Android. So targativly which language should I learn to b able to do this. Please guide.
course kar le bhai tu, it will be better ig :notsure:

BrokenSahil

Java is used for app making but what is importance of Android SDK n ndk. Can't use jawa only?

DownWithCCP

Country flag
eyy boss nice to see that you are interested, I don't know much but I can point you to resources and give some general tips, learn languages(Java(is relevant to android stuff), C). I think you can use metasploit to create a backdoor which the victim has to run for his phone to get "hacked" but if you want to actually learn how all this works, you need to learn about how android works, a bit of ARM assembly may be required to write exploits, basics of networking.
This website might help you to learn all that Click here(0x00sec.org), it will be more useful if you post the query there, more experienced people can guide you, this forum is waayy to broad for what you are looking.
@hawkk was into all this till he got banned for some reason, @rone also seems to know his stuff so you can ask him if he is okay with it ig.

Heat

Country flag
Java is used for app making but what is importance of Android SDK n ndk. Can't use jawa only?
Java is a language and Android SDK are the libraries/modules via which you will write the Android applications.
Those libraries are also written in Java.

BrokenSahil

eyy boss nice to see that you are interested, I don't know much but I can point you to resources and give some general tips, learn languages(Java(is relevant to android stuff), C). I think you can use metasploit to create a backdoor which the victim has to run for his phone to get "hacked" but if you want to actually learn how all this works, you need to learn about how android works, a bit of ARM assembly may be required to write exploits, basics of networking.
This website might help you to learn all that Click here(0x00sec.org), it will be more useful if you post the query there, more experienced people can guide you, this forum is waayy to broad for what you are looking.
@hawkk was into all this till he got banned for some reason, @rone also seems to know his stuff so you can ask him if he is okay with it ig.
Noted. Thanks. Wil try it now

DownWithCCP

Country flag
What is metasploit. Can u guide this one too
They are a set of tools that you can use to assist you with hacking, it's not recommended to directly dive into using them before understanding what it actually does.

BrokenSahil

So in a sentence. I should learn Java first then Android and lib n then meta.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles