Android hacking

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Hi all. I'm looking for some info targativly to hack android phones. Which lang should I learn to create a hacking or secretly remoting app or bug n all to use any other Android ph. In simple words i want to make future in spy apps for Android. So targativly which language should I learn to b able to do this. Please guide.
Unless you are a troll, people here would be trolling you for such a demand. This is a defense forum. I advise you to learn computer security and Android in general. There are many online courses and material out there which would aid you. Android hacking is not easy as it is a very secure platform and requires good technical know to be able to hack it. Cheers.

jackgates

Country flag
When we talk about Ethical Hacking, it is explicitly implied that we are talking about hacking that is based on ethical or moral values, without any ill intent. Ethical Hacking is defined as any form of hacking that is authorized by the owner of the target system. It can also refer to the process of taking active security measures to defend systems from hackers with malicious intentions on data privacy.

To sum it up, an Ethical Hacker hacks the target system before any harmful hacker can. This allows the security team of the organization to apply a security patch in the system and effectively eliminate an opening for the attacker to enter the system or execute a hack.

However, if you want to learn to hack. You can learn through Udemy. There are also some hacking apps for Android that can turn your Android phone into a hacking machine.

You can check some hacking apps for Android. You must have root permission to run these apps.

omaebakabaka

Python and source code knowledge of browser, image artifacts like gif's and networking stacks knowledge plus extreme knowledge of JS runtime would give you many vectors. Its pointless to go for OS. You don't become a carpenter just because you haave tools, good hackers know the stacks and runtimes.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles