An other trip to Wuhan by Navneet Kumar Bakshi

cloud_9

Country flag
Well shitty as China is, still makes Navneet hurried out from India.
He complains a lot urine smell in Mumbai, I don't know if it is true.
and he has been living in China for 3 plus years, I think he knows more about this country than you do, does not he?
Well I never said China was shitty but It's not really worth the hype as stated by your hero :facepalm: It's just another developing country.
If China is so much a land of honey,butter,milk,why are your countrymen (& yourself) running to Hong Kong, USA, Canada,Australia,NZ and Europe.
What a case studies :shocked:

For me China is just India with better infrastructure and Chinese are Indian's with a bit of more money....the rest is pretty similar :p

PS - Anyway you sound like one of the greenhorns from the Wumao Brigade :rofl:

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned
Well I never said China was shitty but It's not really worth the hype as stated by your hero :facepalm: It's just another developing country.
If China is so much a land of honey,butter,milk,why are your countrymen (& yourself) running to Hong Kong, USA, Canada,Australia,NZ and Europe.
What a case studies :shocked:

For me China is just India with better infrastructure and Chinese are Indian's with a bit of more money....the rest is pretty similar :p

PS - Anyway you sound like one of the greenhorns from the Wumao Brigade :rofl:
Nah, I just quoted an indian who worked in China, without any altering of his words and they are still posted there on his blogs.
If you don't like or don't believe what he said, you can go ahead dispute whatever to his blog.

No one denies China is a developing country, Chinese earns far less than 30000 dollars a year. so what's you point?
Chinese went abroad for a better life of course, they even go to India tried to find opportunities, you will be amazed
to see how many of them work in Africa.....
India and Somalia are both developing countries, you are just somalis with little bit more money,chill out with your sour grapes.

P.S.If I were a green horn wumao, I will definitely post your amazing Ganges River and your slums or as you call them shantis?

Last edited:

cloud_9

Country flag
India and Somalia are both developing countries, chill out with your sour grapes.
If Somalia is a developing country then India is a first world country :rofl:

P.S.If I were a green horn wumao. I will definitely post your amazing Ganges River and your slums or as you call them shantis?
Which slums are you talking about...we don't have any slums in India and Ganges is amazing :troll:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles