An Indian Muslim recounts why his visit to Pakistan was horrifying

Status
Not open for further replies.

acetophenol

Country flag
Well, I was talking about Indian Muslims who wish to visit there and not about all Indian Muslims, I know many who have visited there and wish to visit there.
Well, then please make it clear in future posts. You too wouldn't love if someone goes around saying "Chauhans love Pakistan and dreams of going there" right?

There may be many muslims who have visited Pakistan, who wish to visit Pakistan. Some even have affinity for Pakistan, I dont deny that. But I can assure, vast majority of Indian muslims will put India over of Pakistan, or anyother country, any time of the day.

If you ask me, yes I would like to go to Pakistan if I get a chance. Its not because of my affinity towards Pakistan, but its due to my love for traveling. In the same way I'll visit any other nation if I have an opportunity to.

acetophenol

Country flag
i used to wonder why many-a-muslim-locality would celebrate napak's win in an India-napakistan match...nevertheless, napak features as a rather regular travel destination for seemingly quite a few muslims from UP; some have relatives there, some for some other reasons.
I too have heard about these "muslim localities" which cheer for Pakistan, but I am yet to come across one. I won't deny their existence and will agree that there might be quite a few. But the number of muslim localities which cheer for India will be a heck lot larger.

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
Could you please elaborate on that? What made you say that the ideology of Muslims is not pro Indian? What is your understanding of muslim ideology?
Islam is anti Bharat as it promotes killing of kafirs(non believers ) which is majority of Bharatiyan population here one quote from Quran.
"Kill the mushriqeen (pagans, polytheists, kuffar) where ever you find them."
[Al-Qur'an 9:5]

acetophenol

Country flag
Islam is anti Bharat as it promotes killing of kafirs(non believers ) which is majority of Bharatiyan population here one quote from Quran.
"Kill the mushriqeen (pagans, polytheists, kuffar) where ever you find them."
[Al-Qur'an 9:5]
You are taking those verses out of its context. Suratul Taubah (the chapter in the holy Quran from you quoted these lines) deals about the conflict between Muslims and the Mushriks of Mecca. The mushriks (pagans) had violated the peace treaty and the instruction is being given through these verses to deal with those pagans who has violated that treaty. It doesnt mean to go ahead and kill anyone who doesnt believe in Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles