Amnesty International Kicked Out of India, Bekar Patel Berozgaar

Roshan

Country flag
This sort of news is good enough to toast with a pint. It means amit shah has acted correctly since the response has already come to stricter fcra rules enforced only last week. These fascist accusations tend to be self fulfilling prophecies when they also become self defeating as a tactic.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
so where will aakar patel join next? Oxfam or back to mothership soros?
I think these people should be 'done away' with. Nothing like a good 'accident' to dispose off scum like these. They are a threat as long as they are alive. There will be many more who will keep coming; the point is not to let them aggregate in one space for too long.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I think these people should be 'done away' with. Nothing like a good 'accident' to dispose off scum like these. They are a threat as long as they are alive. There will be many more who will keep coming; the point is not to let them aggregate in one space for too long.
For a Buddhist u a really rad nigga my brudda

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
For a Buddhist u a really rad nigga my brudda
Sigh.... people have such a wrong perception about Buddhism.

We are not pacifist Gandhian morons. Ahimsa is promoted as a sense of behaviour and a compassionate view of the world in general. It doesn't mean we don't defend our culture, families and civilization. We also share the fierce aspects of Hinduism.

It isn't all meditation and monasteries for us.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Sigh.... people have such a wrong perception about Buddhism.

We are not pacifist Gandhian morons. Ahimsa is promoted as a sense of behaviour and a compassionate view of the world in general. It doesn't mean we don't defend our culture, families and civilization. We also share the fierce aspects of Hinduism.

It isn't all meditation and monasteries for us.
ayyy the western whites have a general opinion that Buddhism is all about non violence and that means getting killed without doing anything.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
As a great man once said,
Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles