AMCA - Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (HAL)

jai jaganath

Country flag

Thanks to IDIOTS, FOOLS at IAF, government Babus, GoI, DRDO, ADA...
Me, Everyone on this Forum and all AMCA Fanboys celebrating AMCA induction in 2040s...... 👻👻🥳🥳🥳🥳
I already wrote it
Timeline is too aggressive wrt ADA
So nothing surprising
Expect more delays as testing continues more changes might be suggests its a stealth aircraft and we don't have any advisory partner so changes will happen and time will be taken
Importantly cdr is not completed so no funds
Easily can stretch to 2045
Right now it's on paper basically

Blademaster

I already wrote it
Timeline is too aggressive wrt ADA
So nothing surprising
Expect more delays as testing continues more changes might be suggests its a stealth aircraft and we don't have any advisory partner so changes will happen and time will be taken
Importantly cdr is not completed so no funds
Easily can stretch to 2045
Right now it's on paper basically
Are you sure?? That is not what the IAF is saying. Besides they have already cut the swashbuckler plate or manifold (or whatever that is called) indicating that a model is soon to come out.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Are you sure?? That is not what the IAF is saying. Besides they have already cut the swashbuckler plate or manifold (or whatever that is called) indicating that a model is soon to come out.
100% bro
Many were shouting that Tejas mk2 will come on 2021 or 2022 rollout ff blah blah
See what's the situation now centre didn't release funds for nearly 1.5 years after cdr
Now we will see mk2 in service by 2030 as said by our air chief
Everyone has their share of blunder
Imagine if mk2 is facing such timelines what would be the condition of amca which is completely new type of aircraft
And moreover we are bound to conduct few blunders u have to take those in account too

rone

Country flag
i think the chance of AMCA getting inducted in desired numbers very low because before 2035 PAF will start Inducting J31 in green paint, so in order to bring back balance we may go su30mki way on su57 or get water down version of F35 or KF21 in numbers, then in ADA projected time line 2040 the project will come to obsolescence and get canceled in favor of french 6th gen fighter program

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles