AMCA - Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (HAL)

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Another ill-informed claim by you.
India has a lot of PCB manufacturers and assembles.
If you had done a little research you would have stopped posting your BS and lies.

This shows the degree to which you pretending to be a expert on semiconductors and electronics.

One doesn't need cutting edge process node for every semiconductor IC (including CPUs). It depends on your technical capabilities, use case and requirement but gain you would know this if you had worked in semiconductor and electronics.
All your knowledge comes from reading from websites and then pretend to be subject matter expert.

You clearly missed the 65nm foundries that DRDO and ISRO commissioned with help of friendly country's help for their in-house requirement. But gain this information is not available in public domain hence you won't be able to read or post it to masquerade as expert in this forum.

View attachment 184031

View attachment 184033

Do you understand the CPUs requirement in aerospace and defense sector or have you started conjugating fantasies in your mind?
First look at the processor we use in our aerospace and defense programs then come here to rant about it.

At least you should have googled i960MX before posting. You are countering your own writhing.
Do some research before posting. Very poor performance on your end.

Showing yourself as a C****a and lair you are.
Nowhere had I said Everything Indian is Substandard or R&D in India is BS. This are all the lies you made up.
Just because you don't have any valid points to counter you have started conjugating lies.
View attachment 184029
Someone get these two @Dark Sorrow @Ugra Bhairav in a ufc cage

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Corruption and lobbying are things that are not going to leave this country, they will always be there, but hopefully they won't cause much setbacks in our Indigenous defence programs.
Sad but true yea hopefully our products won't be going to moon and marsh in future

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Great looking forward to a better future for our defence forces
I honestly don't have much clue about what the Indian armed forces would look like in the coming future like in 2040s onwards. I can definitely visualise how the 2030s would look like for our armed forces but not much from 2040s onwards.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
I honestly don't have much clue about what the Indian armed forces would look like in the coming future like in 2040s onwards. I can definitely visualise how the 2030s would look like for our armed forces but not much from 2040s onwards.
One more thing I would like to change about are forces is someone introduction those dudes with 4k cameras pls

Super Flanker

One more thing I would like to change about are forces is someone introduction those dudes with 4k cameras pls
OH! Thank you for reminding me about that, I really think that we need to improve on our marketing qualities. I have seen some videos of our armed forces, in which the footage is very decent in quality but the background music is absolutely HORRIBLE, it's literally cringe to the core, like some sort of music from some Indian superhero show like shaktiman. I really hope that they improve themselves. Some while back I had seen a promo video of LCH Prachand and it was a very good one with good music & footage, wish we improve like that itself.

Here is the video I am talking about:

The music is good in my opinion, could have been better too but it's better than that cringe shaktiman style music.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
OH! Thank you for reminding me about that, I really think that we need to improve on our marketing qualities. I have seen some videos of our armed forces, in which the footage is very decent in quality but the background music is absolutely HORRIBLE, it's literally cringe to the core, like some sort of music from some Indian superhero show like shaktiman. I really hope that they improve themselves. Some while back I had seen a promo video of LCH Prachand and it was a very good one with good music & footage, wish we improve like that itself.

Here is the video I am talking about:

The music is good in my opinion, could have been better too but it's better than that cringe shaktiman style music.
i swear when amca,teddy,tejas mk2 ghatak cats will be here the opportunity to do pr is gonna be so much thats why I hope they create a pr department like usa hires photo artist's in military one even has a YouTube channel coolest job ever we got one ad campaign from army and that's it

Super Flanker

i swear when amca,teddy,tejas mk2 ghatak cats will be here the opportunity to do pr is gonna be so much thats why I hope they create a pr department like usa hires photo artist's in military one even has a YouTube channel coolest job ever we got one ad campaign from army and that's it
We already have good photographers who click some high resolution videos & photos, it's only that we need to improve a little bit on the choice of background music and I would say to some extent, we need to improve our editing too. Also along with editing & background music, we need a team which can churn out some very good quality animation promo videos, animation is where I think we are doing good but need to do better. Also when AMCA, TEDBF & Tejas MK-2 etc join service then we should have dedicated social media sites for posting content on each plane, for example see F-22, F-22 has a dedicated channel on YouTube by the name of F-22 Demo Team in which they post awesome stuff on the F-22, we need to do the same with AMCA too when it comes, ofcource that is provided we are willing to go public with all that footage which I would say we most definitely would.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
We already have good photographers who click some high resolution videos & photos, it's only that we need to improve a little bit on the choice of background music and I would say to some extent, we need to improve our editing too. Also along with editing & background music, we need a team which can churn out some very good quality animation promo videos, animation is where I think we are doing good but need to do better. Also when AMCA, TEDBF & Tejas MK-2 etc join service then we should have dedicated social media sites for posting content on each plane, for example see F-22, F-22 has a dedicated channel on YouTube by the name of F-22 Demo Team in which they post awesome stuff on the F-22, we need to do the same with AMCA too when it comes, ofcource that is provided we are willing to go public with all that footage which I would say we most definitely would.
Exactly need to create a department for pr get kids out of design college would love to have done something like this in my college time for Animation seems like they have plans few days ago kuntal got a official project from hal I am courious to know what it is maybe amca animation or maybe cats lets wait and see

Super Flanker

Exactly need to create a department for pr get kids out of design college would love to have done something like this in my college time for Animation seems like they have plans few days ago kuntal got a official project from hal I am courious to know what it is maybe amca animation or maybe cats lets wait and see
There is a video on YouTube, it's called as "End Run". It's an animated short film inspired from the 2019 Balakot strikes. It was made by Indian Animators, check on description of that video, it gives all details about who wrote, directed, animated the film & stuff. It was a very well done animation. We need to make more videos of such quality, this way we can easily promote our products through social media. Look up promo videos of GRIPEN on Saab's official YouTube channel, you will get an idea of what quality I am wishing to see in our promo videos.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
There is a video on YouTube, it's called as "End Run". It's an animated short film inspired from the 2019 Balakot strikes. It was made by Indian Animators, check on description of that video, it gives all details about who wrote, directed, animated the film & stuff. It was a very well done animation. We need to make more videos of such quality, this way we can easily promote our products through social media. Look up promo videos of GRIPEN on Saab's official YouTube channel, you will get an idea of what quality I am wishing to see in our promo videos.
Seen it already hopefully amcas pr will be on the same level

DumbPilot

Country flag
I can't wrap my head around the concept. Why are they changing nose?
Are they changing radars?
Don't Europeans have multi-mode AESA radars?
Might be there to show the nose-cone as a representation for multi-mode radars. It is confusing, but my guess is that Airbus PR team thought it would make the FCAS look "hi-fi" to the investors.

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
For TF-X. Basically BAE is the engineering consultant. Enough said for that BAE got 100 million in design level itself. Now Turkey as history suggest will utilize existing West + own license produce components.

This project is basically handed over to Turkey by UK for mooolahs.

AMCA not going to get this moolah from BAE/LM/Sukhoi.
While I totally agree that turk roaches are getting screwdriver giri done, the end result does not bode well for us. Imagine porkies fielding these against our depleted air force. Think about it from that angle rather than from where they get the tech, whether it's truly indigenous or not etc... remember that any sullah nation is always ready to help porkies to destabilize Bharath. Hence it's abs essential that we move fast and INDUCT faster in LARGE quantities. Something that is totally lost on MoD Babu's and corrupt top gernails of UNAF

WolfPack86

Country flag
AMCA JOINT ENGINE DEVELOPMENT LIKELY DURING FRENCH MINISTER'S VISIT
NEW DELHI:
In the backdrop of India and France's close cooperation in the Indo-Pacific region and enhanced maritime exercises between the two, defence minister Rajnath Singh held the fourth round of annual defence dialogue with his French counterpart Sebastien Lecornu here on Monday.

Lecornu conveyed France's "full support" for India's G20 presidency. The two sides discussed defence industrial cooperation with focus on 'Make in India' and strengthening maritime cooperation between the two countries. The French minister also met NSA Ajit Doval and "shared close assessments of major global and regional security issues and agreed to intensify counter terrorism cooperation".

The defence ministers also reviewed the ongoing military-to-military cooperation which has increased substantially in recent years. "They discussed means to strengthen maritime cooperation and increase the scope and complexity of bilateral exercises," a statement from the defence ministry said. India and France had recently held their bilateral air exercise 'Garuda' at Air Force station, Jodhpur.

The three decades’ dream of India to develop jet engines in India for its ambitious fighter jet program will soon be a reality. The Ministry of Defence (MoD) in June 2022 had instructed officials to conclude negotiations with France to develop a new fighter aircraft engine at the earliest jointly as early as possible, recognizing it as an essential component of New Delhi’s ambitions of self-reliance in terms of military equipment reported Frontier India.

As the country reaches a significant phase to develop the Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (AMCA)- the 5.5 gen aircraft, the dreams of India’s own jet engine have also inched forward. The ministry, which has instructed the authorities to seal the deal with French company Safran, has set a deadline of one month to conclude the talks, which are long pending. The delay has primarily been due to differences in the financing of research and development expenses for a new jet engine.

For AMCA, India requires a 110-Kilonewton-powered engine. The country was in discussions with France to leverage some of the offsets accruing from the Rafale fighter aircraft deal towards the project.

Last year, the Indian Defence Minister, Rajnath Singh, said that after talks with his former counterpart Florence Parly, France had agreed to develop an engine for the military in India under the strategic partnership model.

Growing Partnership

Lecornu on Sunday made a day-long trip to headquarters of the southern naval command and visited India's first indigenous aircraft carrier INS Vikrant and had expressed confidence in India's maritime capability.

"France is one of India's most trusted strategic partners and both countries look forward to celebrating 25 years of their strategic partnership in 2023," the defence ministry brief said.

The two sides also "recognised their convergences" on a number of strategic and defence issues and shared the commitment to work together on enhancing cooperation in bilateral, regional and multilateral fora, with a focus on the Indo-Pacific region.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
I can't wrap my head around the concept. Why are they changing nose?
Are they changing radars?
Don't Europeans have multi-mode AESA radars?
Why not? Maybe the cost matrix makes sense?
Maybe they would want to export only some modes of radar.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles