AMCA - Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (HAL)

Gyyan

Country flag
@Vamsi
The Koreans with all thier technological progess and amazing economy heavily depend on us bcs they have no prior experience in aeronautics
How can Turks leapfrog to 5th gen with no 4th gen in sight trully mind-boggling
They had a trainer variant which hasn't even flown yet.
I am more shocked by the info on the radar though.

Gyyan

Country flag
What's shocking , digital beam forming has been here for a while , we have GaN radars , vivladi,bor Vivaldi too , what they have achieved was published by us some 5 years ago
About the Aesa for tfx 2000+ t/r modules
:shock::shock::shock:o_O

Abdus Salem killed

Kid , number of trm module that can be fitted and will be fitted are two different thing , those 2000 trm will need too much power , f110 will be finding it difficult to power that radar at max capacity
I have read thier space programs as well they want to go from a sounding rocket in late 2023 to gslvmk3 class rockets by 2030 mind boggling

Gyyan

Country flag
Kid , number of trm module that can be fitted and will be fitted are two different thing , those 2000 trm will need too much power , f110 will be finding it difficult to power that radar at max capacity
Don't know about that but most of the times I have seen people saying
AN/APG 77v1 -2000 trm
J20's Aesa dont know what it's called -1800+ trm
AN/APG 81 -1600+ trm

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
The classic indian trait of not understanding or incorporating new technologies by medieval kings on the eve of turkish invasions is playing out again gentlemen .
These kingdoms had enough outside contacts to China to Arabs to anybody in the known world .
Yet we didn't learn about siege engines till they were hauled up against our castles and forts .
Just one example , it is .
Treat war as a sport , the destiny will play with you

SavageKing456

Country flag
Had both these aircrafts been fully indigenous designs, just like our AMCA, then they would have been still on drawing boards..... blaming ADA is easy. Both these KF-21 & TF-X are American & British designs with Korean & Turkish names, while our AMCA is truly ours, so stop comparing for godsake
It takes generations to make them understand lol

rodeo

Country flag
So what was that entire song and dance about the bulkhead separators for AMCA being fabricated ? This forum had a multi page discussion on whether we have hydraulic press for single piece fabrication of the titanium bulkheads. Now we are backpedaling to "CDR not granted"? Please tell me about who is fabricating these titanium bulkheads for turkey, that would be a more worthwhile discussion.
We are 3d printing the titanium bulkheads. TAI has bought a custom-built electron beam 3d printing machine early this year.

TAI TO 3D PRINT 6 METER-LONG AEROSTRUCTURES WITH THE “WORLD’S LARGEST” ELECTRON BEAM MACHINE FROM SCIAKY

johnj

Why writing about 4.5 gen kf 21 in AMCA thread ??
When tfx going to achieve foc with new jv engine ??
I think, two important Q is, when GoI going to sign engine jv deal & order ge414 engine for mk1 ??

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles