AMCA - Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (HAL)

FactsPlease

Country flag
Wdym he claimed?
He is the chief,knows more about the project ,more than what's the info available in public.
Lots of tech developed already,it needs advancements though.
And DRDO is not responsible for tejas mk1a it's HAL.
1. Did I say he is responsible for tejas mk1/a production? I said our top priority now is about mk1/a production.
2. Didn't I say I want to know how & why he calim that?
According to your logic, what next? He can claim anything he want b'cos "he know more about the project more than what's the info available in public"

SavageKing456

Country flag
1. Did I say he is responsible for tejas mk1/a production? I said our top priority now is about mk1/a production.
2. Didn't I say I want to know how & why he calim that?
According to your logic, what next? He can claim anything he want b'cos "he know more about the project more than what's the info available in public"
1."before any dream/inspiration, can we get that MK1/A production in order (pace up)?"
The context was AMCA program,what does it have to do with R&D of AMCA?
And it's hal's job and here we are talking about DRDO's job w.r.t to AMCA

2.Didn't I say I want to know how & why he calim that?
Again that only he knows,sorry no classified info will be out regarding this.

"According to your logic, what next? He can claim anything he want b'cos "he know more about the project more than what's the info available in public"

Claim lol,his words are regarded as official project updates,so not sure what you're talking about smh,he knows that he will be held accountable if it's otherwise.

FactsPlease

Country flag
1."before any dream/inspiration, can we get that MK1/A production in order (pace up)?"
The context was AMCA program,what does it have to do with R&D of AMCA?
And it's hal's job and here we are talking about DRDO's job w.r.t to AMCA

2.Didn't I say I want to know how & why he calim that?
Again that only he knows,sorry no classified info will be out regarding this.

"According to your logic, what next? He can claim anything he want b'cos "he know more about the project more than what's the info available in public"

Claim lol,his words are regarded as official project updates,so not sure what you're talking about smh,he knows that he will be held accountable if it's otherwise.
I will repeat what I said, nothing more, nothing less:
1. Our top priority is mk1/a production. NOT that AMCA dream/inspiration.
2. I would like to know why & how he claim that.

SavageKing456

Country flag
1.Well since this is AMCA thread so i thought you're talking about mk1a with the reference of the AMCA.
2.You cannot know except waiting for a decade or so when it gets inducted,so have patience.

Maybe he was talking about whole aspect of AMCA program as a 5.5 gen aircraft,we know AMCA would've two variants mk1 and mk2.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Why he claimed so ??

1. Because it's his job to answer questions in a interview he was giving , second , he was asked about it . Third , he knows what research is ongoing , many of public osint track few tenders after months ,so basically if he said it ,it means that's a a official statement .

Blank

Country flag
Rest of the world is moving towards FGFA and you are here talking about priority. It should not be a dream or whatever . It should be what we are striving for. Unless we want to be held back.

BlackViking

Country flag
If AMCA comes good could it be used to replace the MKI as the oldest MKI frames reach the end of their service lives? When will the oldest MKI's need to be retired?
The older frames will be retired because not all of the MKIs operated will be upgraded to that super sukhoi standard (240 was the number if i remember correctly). The older SU's will be phased out by 2035(??).

Global Defence

Articles