AMCA - Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (HAL)

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Itni aukat nahi h unki... they earn from traffic going through India... paise dekhte hi sara mahjab Gand me ghus jata h...
Not true, go to defencehub.live all Pakistani, Chinese, Bangladeshi and Indonesian, Turkish and Indian members on PDF are present at defencehub.

Ghost hale

Country flag
Middle east , Eastern to us countries
Never bro. Saudi will get f 35. Uae bahrain wont get 5th gen from India. All bonhomie and all is fine but UAE cn never be trusted with pak hands there. Bahrain, qatar no chance because of same reason. Egypt is one other with that kind of money but Israel so no to 5th gen. Tejas and all is fine but nothing like AMCA. Leave south america, those don't have any use of 5th gen. Out of all if i really need to see then maybe vietnam and egypt if we really want to push, israel can be handled.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Never bro. Saudi will get f 35. Uae bahrain wont get 5th gen from India. All bonhomie and all is fine but UAE cn never be trusted with pak hands there. Bahrain, qatar no chance because of same reason. Egypt is one other with that kind of money but Israel so no to 5th gen. Tejas and all is fine but nothing like AMCA. Leave south america, those don't have any use of 5th gen. Out of all if i really need to see then maybe vietnam and egypt if we really want to push, israel can be handled.
Can't we export to Israel with their requirements specific modification , but then they are middleman for world , in case of conflict of interest .

For Israel , f 35 is a expensive bet , also f 35 in those hot climate , deteriorate it's operational capability , but amca is designed for such condition , knock knock thar desert .

I really want amca to be exported or atleast iaf to increase requirements , atleast 80 , dude that will be 2030 ,our economy would be about four times , atleast few more units for farkhor base

SavageKing456

Country flag
Can't we export to Israel with their requirements specific modification , but then they are middleman for world , in case of conflict of interest .

For Israel , f 35 is a expensive bet , also f 35 in those hot climate , deteriorate it's operational capability , but amca is designed for such condition , knock knock thar desert .

I really want amca to be exported or atleast iaf to increase requirements , atleast 80 , dude that will be 2030 ,our economy would be about four times , atleast few more units for farkhor base
Hmm selling them to isreal would be a good idea but i wonder why isn't isreal working on their own FGFA till when can jews rely on America,the most unreliable country

Ghost hale

Country flag

Israel already use f 35. US lobby in Israel won't let it happen. There are only few countries in need of 5th gen fighter and have money for it. So its really difficult to get that done. Except vietnam, i guess Kazakhstan and Indonesia are other two who atleast can see a need. Armenia is another one but all these three have money crunch. Thats y i think it will be 40+86 for IAF till 2040. Maybe some order after that.

Ghost hale

Country flag
Hmm selling them to isreal would be a good idea but i wonder why isn't isreal working on their own FGFA till when can jews rely on America,the most unreliable country
Israel is US state in middle East to have control, so they are perfectly fine and they already have 2 squadron of f 35 and are ordering 2 more.

Spitfire9

Country flag
Much more than that , manufacturing is a lot complex task , it takes time to get accustomed to manufacturing .

@Ghost hale , market for 5 th fighter is going to increase in size , also US allies denied of f 35 may need a aircraft , and amca us coming after 10 years only
I can see a market for low end, less ambitious 5Gish fighters (thinking of KAI F-21) as F-16/F/A-18 replacements and more ambitious 5G fighters (thinking of AMCA, Mitsubishi F3) as F/A-18/F-15/Typhoon/Rafale replacements. F-3 is going to be very expensive, I think and I imagine will be subject to US political approval for export. I have no idea what TAI TF-X will turn out to be, nor when it will go into production.

The one independent (from US export approval) and affordable 5G manufacturer in the 2030's looks to be India to me. Yes, there may be 2 European 5G+ fighters but they are aiming very high and will presumably be very expensive. Whatever the size of the market for non-US 5G fighters, I think that India has the opportunity to own the market.

Ghost hale

Country flag
I can see a market for low end, less ambitious 5Gish fighters (thinking of KAI F-21) as F-16/F/A-18 replacements and more ambitious 5G fighters (thinking of AMCA, Mitsubishi F3) as F/A-18/F-15/Typhoon/Rafale replacements. F-3 is going to be very expensive, I think and I imagine will be subject to US political approval for export. I have no idea what TAI TF-X will turn out to be, nor when it will go into production.

The one independent (from US export approval) and affordable 5G manufacturer in the 2030's looks to be India to me. Yes, there may be 2 European 5G+ fighters but they are aiming very high and will presumably be very expensive. Whatever the size of the market for non-US 5G fighters, I think that India has the opportunity to own the market.
- F-16, F/A 18 are used by US allies. None of them will move to other platform even if it South korean with US backing. Kingsnake(unofficial name) might be used as replacement for these two atleast F-16 as naval version is not planned currently.
- F/A-18/F-15/Typhoon/Rafale. All kind and type u added in one category. Secondly 5th Gen is not seen as 4.5 Gen replacement completely. Its strength multiplier. 4 4.5 Gen fighters are not going anywhere.
- F-35 will have benefit of economy of scales and should be first preference among US allies.
- TAI TF-X has same timeline as AMCA. They are claiming production by 2028-29 but engine is a big issue so will be pushed further if that not resolved.
- India won't have export option minimum by 2034 as will be using US engine by then. Tempest and France germany and spain's next gen fighter is too far in future. Tempest is facing financial crunch and seems to be delayed.

Its just not market but who u can transfer such sophisticated tech. Demand might be there but its always more of IF and whom with sophisticated techs.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
- F-16, F/A 18 are used by US allies. None of them will move to other platform even if it South korean with US backing. Kingsnake(unofficial name) might be used as replacement for these two atleast F-16 as naval version is not planned currently.
- F/A-18/F-15/Typhoon/Rafale. All kind and type u added in one category. Secondly 5th Gen is not seen as 4.5 Gen replacement completely. Its strength multiplier. 4 4.5 Gen fighters are not going anywhere.
- F-35 will have benefit of economy of scales and should be first preference among US allies.
- TAI TF-X has same timeline as AMCA. They are claiming production by 2028-29 but engine is a big issue so will be pushed further if that not resolved.
- India won't have export option minimum by 2034 as will be using US engine by then. Tempest and France germany and spain's next gen fighter is too far in future. Tempest is facing financial crunch and seems to be delayed.

Its just not market but who u can transfer such sophisticated tech. Demand might be there but its always more of IF and whom with sophisticated techs.
Tai tfx is a dead goat , first flight would be in 2030 at best , if US withdraw support ,and Russia don't come to rescue , a country based heavily on European help can't make it big , they are burdening themselves , aircraft carrier , lhd , frigate , destroyer , attack helicopter , so ambitious plans , that too with dreams to eat up american market , us may forgive for tb2 drone but any other domain neh .

Also kf 21 is basically a exported us jet via third party sources , thry don't have plan for engine and without that eating f 35 market , never in a wildest dream .

J 31 and j 35 ,may compete if china plans , but no other , su 57 is too heavy and raw .

Fcas and tempest are delayed program before start if multinational deal is there , only possible if france go alone or at best only two nation involved .

F3 is something different league , more heavier than f 22 , better engine than f 135 in terms of power , it's just a beast

Abdus Salem killed

Tai tfx is a dead goat , first flight would be in 2030 at best , if US withdraw support ,and Russia don't come to rescue , a country based heavily on European help can't make it big , they are burdening themselves , aircraft carrier , lhd , frigate , destroyer , attack helicopter , so ambitious plans , that too with dreams to eat up american market , us may forgive for tb2 drone but any other domain neh .

Also kf 21 is basically a exported us jet via third party sources , thry don't have plan for engine and without that eating f 35 market , never in a wildest dream .

J 31 and j 35 ,may compete if china plans , but no other , su 57 is too heavy and raw .

Fcas and tempest are delayed program before start if multinational deal is there , only possible if france go alone or at best only two nation involved .

F3 is something different league , more heavier than f 22 , better engine than f 135 in terms of power , it's just a beast
What are the Turkish components in theTb2 drone do you know they don't even have nuclear plants or supercomputer

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
What are the Turkish components in theTb2 drone do you know they don't even have nuclear plants or supercomputer
Turkish components in tb2 are like a bucket in ocean , they are planning some ottamon empire wet dream.

Amca will be most advanced indigenous 5th gen fighter to compete out US ,

Ghost hale

Country flag
It can be shittiest plane but work is going on. Engine is the biggest challenge currently. Side note : I don't believe it will be a 5th gen neither in production by 2029.
KF 21 as replacement of F-16, Gripen category was suggested which doesn't make sense. Even with US involvement, it replacing F-16 is not possible as sheer number and profit in the deal will make US push its aircraft than KF 21.
SU 57 will be better aircraft than either of those two. Opinion as don't have jets to compare yet.
Tempest surely seems delayed. France is going solo on 5th Gen.
Too far in future to compare. First flight planned 2028.

SARTHAK

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles