AMCA - Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (HAL)

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
just see the latest prototypes and then re analyze
See ut again , put eyedrops first , what about engine compartment , what about that nose cone , no saw tooth there , would heat up faster and give ir as well as radar signature , what about those non conformal antenna on belly and rib , what about those weapons bay , no saw tooth there too , also locking have space in it , what about those inlets how will you hide engine moving part , accept it that su 57 is no stealth aircraft , not every bird with wings can fly

SARTHAK

Country flag
See ut again , put eyedrops first , what about engine compartment , what about that nose cone , no saw tooth there , would heat up faster and give ir as well as radar signature , what about those non conformal antenna on belly and rib , what about those weapons bay , no saw tooth there too , also locking have space in it , what about those inlets how will you hide engine moving part , accept it that su 57 is no stealth aircraft , not every bird with wings can fly

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
That's the best you gave for that aircraft , no one compared it to a proper 4 gen aircraft but still it is far from proper 5 gen , look st composite and ram coating , i told you it is a stealth hunter , you are not understanding it , it deploy some stealth aspect to get in range of f 35 types say 100 km or so ,then uses it's goodies to hunt it down , as it is one of the most manuverable aircraft in present

SARTHAK

Country flag
That's the best you gave for that aircraft , no one compared it to a proper 4 gen aircraft but still it is far from proper 5 gen , look st composite and ram coating , i told you it is a stealth hunter , you are not understanding it , it deploy some stealth aspect to get in range of f 35 types say 100 km or so ,then uses it's goodies to hunt it down , as it is one of the most manuverable aircraft in present
i never said it is as stealthy as f22 or f35 but saying it is inappropriate to call it a 5th gen is underrating it, btw it is adequately stealthy to get a shot at f35 like aircraft(i am not claiming it can kill f35 but it will surely get a shot at it) ultimately it will come down to ew and missile ccm

Last edited:

BlackViking

Country flag
i never said it is as stealthy as f22 or f35 but saying it is inappropriate to call it a 5th gen is underrating it, btw it is adequately stealthy to get a shot at f35 like aircraft(i am not claiming it can kill f35 but it will surely get a shot at it) ultimately it will come down to ew and missile ccm
We need to see SU 57 from non-American (western) perspective. In Russian (Asian, as well as mine) PoV it is a generation ahead of our MKIs and if MKIs are 4 gen then Felons are definitely a 5 gen platform.

SARTHAK

Country flag
We need to see SU 57 from non-American (western) perspective. In Russian (Asian, as well as mine) PoV it is a generation ahead of our MKIs and if MKIs are 4 gen then Felons are definitely a 5 gen platform.
keeping american planes as "benchmark" all the time is wrong there may be better and cost effective approaches ,as evident with f35,if russians improve thier aesa and ew capabilities in su57 then it wud be f35 killer

Shekhar Singh

Country flag
keeping american planes as "benchmark" all the time is wrong there may be better and cost effective approaches ,as evident with f35,if russians improve thier aesa and ew capabilities in su57 then it wud be f35 killer
they have problems with their AESA development. Still 4 to 5 years needed.

SARTHAK

Country flag
they have problems with their AESA development. Still 4 to 5 years needed.
frankly i do feel they dont have money ,china here is the main culprit ,if china(actually ccp) acts friendly with india(in hypothetical situation) the trio of india russia and china could easily challenge in every aspect from military to economics but china is being dumb here by supporting pakistan and making troubles with india and usa at the same time,it should have taken russia and india on same side and then took on usa (millitarily)

IndianYonko

Country flag
frankly i do feel they dont have money ,china here is the main culprit ,if china(actually ccp) acts friendly with india(in hypothetical situation) the trio of india russia and china could easily challenge in every aspect from military to economics but china is being dumb here by supporting pakistan and making troubles with india and usa at the same time,it should have taken russia and india on same side and then took on usa (millitarily)
Then given the scenario; India doesn't need AESA; Since softened China means almost all of our security issue solved.

SARTHAK

Country flag

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
WOW I didn't expect it to be soooo good! infact one of the finest article on amca
It took 3 hours nonstop to write this!
And it is the summary of this thread of AMCA till now. As most info and pics are sourced by me from this forum as is visible to you.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles