AMCA - Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (HAL)

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
@Kuntal I enhanced what was shown r8 after he said "we are going to show you the latest model of AMCA".
Screenshot_20210123_230822.jpg

The rear section has been completed altered. Engines nozzles now hidden by fuselage on both sides, fatter tail in between (last one had a flat tail)... Horizontal stabilisers shape changed & mounted differently. The crank in leading-edge of vertical stabilisers gone, new one at the back.

When is the first prototype supposed to drop?
2024. FF in 2025.

Last edited:

Steven Rogers

NaPakiRoaster
Country flag
@Kuntal I enhanced what was shown r8 after he said "we are going to show you the latest model of AMCA".View attachment 74749

The rear section has been completed altered. Engines nozzles now hidden by fuselage on both sides, fatter tail in between (last one has a flat tail)... Horizontal stabilisers shape changed & mounted differently. The crank in leading-edge of vertical stabilisers gone, new one at the back.

2024. FF in 2025.
I've lost the numbers,but only thing I now remember is, the AMCA is getting sexier than ever....

SavageKing456

Country flag
Btw besides having 5++ gen technologies in AMCA,what few people don't mention is,to have a powerful onboard microprocessor,we seriously need to have more powerful microprocessors or else we can't integrate cutting-edge technologies such as AI.
Ig currently our capability is 110nm we need to have it to 65nm or even more asap.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
True , the Americanised Chakra or Chakra alone would have been a better roundel for IAF than the current one .
Call me old fashioned
But I believe the current one is better
SΒ£xy as fuk

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Call me old fashioned
But I believe the current one is better
SΒ£xy as fuk
Quite boring current one is.
True , the Americanised Chakra or Chakra alone would have been a better roundel for IAF than the current one .
My thoughts exactly. Just the Chakra, not americanized. The Chakra is pretty much the essence of India.
If you know, Chakra was the roundel of IAF initially after independence. Later, government changed it into the tri-color roundel similar to UK & France.

kurup

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles