AMCA - Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (HAL)

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Pratt and Whitney has also offered engine for AMCA , TEDBF , ORCA , MWF and Tejas it seems that US and UK are trying to grab the deal for engines before we develop a 110 KN engine of our own

Karthi

Country flag
AMCA-Model (1).jpg

Tender for VOR/ ILS conformal Antenna for AMCA issued in January . Another tender for CAD Diagrams of Structural parts of AMCA issued recently .
VOR - VHF omnidirectional range, ILS- Instrument Landing System. These are for navigation

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
View attachment 55956

Tender for VOR/ ILS conformal Antenna for AMCA issued in January . Another tender for CAD Diagrams of Structural parts of AMCA issued recently .
VOR - VHF omnidirectional range, ILS- Instrument Landing System. These are for navigation
very less is heard about this program can u tell how it is going? how many scientists are engaged and technologies under development.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
very less is heard about this program can u tell how it is going? how many scientists are engaged and technologies under development.
It's a secret project, tracking it's tenders too is difficult....
You can say it has completed design stage...now tender is out for various structural cad models.....again they may do some minor changes.
First flight not before 2025 .I see

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It's a secret project, tracking it's tenders too is difficult....
You can say it has completed design stage...now tender is out for various structural cad models.....again they may do some minor changes.
First flight not before 2025 .I see
is it having DSI as reported by manorama.

Karthi

Country flag
FB_IMG_1597110025219.jpg

Virtual cockpit of Tempest.

FB_IMG_1597119228084.jpg

FB_IMG_1597119231047.jpg

LANCA Unmanned Wingman for Tempest.

I post these developments for comparing with AMCA . I request everyone to put these pics and specs in HAL, ADA , DRDO official Twitter, FB account comments section so they will be alerted that people are watching not only there but products but comparing it with foreign products.

Tuco

Country flag
View attachment 56026

View attachment 56027

View attachment 56028

I post these developments for comparing with AMCA . I request everyone to put these pics and specs in HAL, ADA , DRDO official Twitter, FB account comments section so they will be alerted that people are watching not only there but products but comparing it with foreign products.
Ooh pilot can share status and location and what not. True social media next gen fighter.

Disclaimer:I am talking about the share symbol on the virtual screen not belittling anything.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
View attachment 56026

View attachment 56027

View attachment 56028

Lucrative cockpit, just like Android smartphones, now IAF will ask for it.

operatorgrumby

Country flag
Ooh pilot can share status and location and what not. True social media next gen fighter.

Disclaimer:I am talking about the share symbol on the virtual screen not belittling anything.
Maybe he would have to live stream his kill session on Youtube, twitch etc & have to share the video to his Instagram to promote it😁😁😁.

Neverknow, 007 land have authorised it or made it mandatory to prove their mightiness :hehe:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag

Global Defence

Articles