AMCA - Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (HAL)

Satish Sharma

Country flag
Guys I heard that there are some kind of certification a design gets something like preliminary design certification* , what is it ? I heard amca has got that

IndianHawk

Country flag
In one sentence, India's aero systems and submarine program under deep $hit, thanks to delayed decisions.

Not surprising that Pork with $ 300 billion gdp competing with $4 trillion India.

The MRFA and AIP are two mirages that Indian forces trying to get for last 2 and half decades. But porks on the other hand was always smarter than Indian forces with F-16 block 52 to Agosta AIP to Erieye to J-31 and anti stealth radar etc. Now getting 8 new submarine fast and many more.
Porkies were looking very smart when the bought Chinese zdk awacs. And now they have to retire those very early because they turned out to be useless junk . Porkies are not looking very smart now are they??

FactsPlease

Country flag
Porkies were looking very smart when the bought Chinese zdk awacs. And now they have to retire those very early because they turned out to be useless junk . Porkies are not looking very smart now are they??
Been rumored around for China ZDK AWACS retirement. Any solid source, please? Would love to read.
- I'm NOT arguing against that "NOT looking very smart" part.

aim120

Country flag
The way HAL is celebrating metal cutting, Korea and Turkey did not celebrate first flights of respective fifth gen fighters.
Exactly, they made a small metal piece of frame even last year. The speed at which they are going I highly doubt they will have a prototype ready to fly by 2030.
I blame all this on the brain drain, I see lots of Indian origin engineers working in US for a F35, Space X, cutting edge battery manufacturers. I know for a fact that they where not born or educated in US because of their accent.

raju1982

Country flag
Exactly, they made a small metal piece of frame even last year. The speed at which they are going I highly doubt they will have a prototype ready to fly by 2030.
I blame all this on the brain drain, I see lots of Indian origin engineers working in US for a F35, Space X, cutting edge battery manufacturers. I know for a fact that they where not born or educated in US because of their accent.
Saying this for many years. India's national security cannot rely on HAL/ADA. The way they are moving first aircraft will be inducted before 2042. WC Abhinandan should have Tejas not Mig-21 if ADA had developed it on time.

PMO must act. Modi can only change few things, Rajnath cant do anything more than Kadi Ninda.

raju1982

Country flag
Last edited:

FactsPlease

Country flag
now this is becoming more of a joke and burden on IAF and tax payers. even hearing about this design completion for many years.
in 2019 ada chief said they successfully tackled design of the amca and first flight target is 2024. :pound: after that dont know what they were doing for last 4 years
Like how you back-tracked ADA said at 2019.

Ah, Mr Girish Deodhare, how can we forget him, and his promise...

Talking about joke, it's even a bigger one if, with all what we are witnessing, the blame only stop at Mr Deodhare, or only at his direct supervisor...

raju1982

Country flag
Like how you back-tracked ADA said at 2019.

Ah, Mr Girish Deodhare, how can we forget him, and his promise...

Talking about joke, it's even a bigger one if, with all what we are witnessing, the blame only stop at Mr Deodhare, or only at his direct supervisor...
How can we fight this level of preparednes with HAL/ADA?

They way China is salami slicing India's lands along borders is alarming and a bigger skirmish is evident in near future. Open google map and see sat pics of Doklam. In Bhutan china just built a road 10 km inside very near to Siliguri corridlr near Hasimara airbase. They want to cut India.

The mass muederer Xitler is readyi g for big wars.

Literally fedup with HAL/ADA/ADE and their timelines. We must reform them with private management involvements.

Articles