Ambitious (Or crazy) Defence/Strategic ideas for India

Shuturmurg

Country flag
Lets use this thread to put out some crazy ideas in your brain. I will start :

Myanmar is in civil war. Chin state bordering Mizoram is completely up in arms against their military dictatorship. Mizos have given refuge to many chins because they have ethnic and religious similarities.Also Chin rebel group apparently attacked and killed manipuri insurgent camp in myanmar (so in short doing our dirty work). Support those guys in return if they merge with us as a state. Once chin state is merged, we will be less that 100km from bay of bengal coast, If we can somehow take over little bit of northern portion of rakhine state, we will have coastal access for NE india and Bangladesh will only have 1 neighbour.

Also chin state has only 400k people, so pretty small population that should not be much burden to absorb.

Cons : If Myanmar military regime survives, they will be enemies for life.

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Lets use this thread to put out some crazy ideas in your brain. I will start :

Myanmar is in civil war. Chin state bordering Mizoram is completely up in arms against their military dictatorship. Mizos have given refuge to many chins because they have ethnic and religious similarities.Also Chin rebel group apparently attacked and killed manipuri insurgent camp in myanmar (so in short doing our dirty work). Support those guys in return if they merge with us as a state. Once chin state is merged, we will be less that 100km from bay of bengal coast, If we can somehow take over little bit of northern portion of rakhine state, we will have coastal access for NE india and Bangladesh will only have 1 neighbour.

Also chin state has only 400k people, so pretty small population that should not be much burden to absorb.

Cons : If Myanmar military regime survives, they will be enemies for life.

I actually don't know how to react to this. I mean why would they want to be merged with us like I don't think we ever owned that land. Besides we wouldn't place this demand in the 1st place. It's possible that just like the BLA we r using Chin rebels to do house cleaning for us, in return they can get all the hardware after killing the Manipur terrorists. That could be a deal the govt signed up with the Chin group in the bg but them merging with us is a ridiculous idea but then again this what this thread is for lol.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
I actually don't know how to react to this. I mean why would they want to be merged with us like I don't think we ever owned that land. Besides we wouldn't place this demand in the 1st place. It's possible that just like the BLA we r using Chin rebels to do house cleaning for us, in return they can get all the hardware after killing the Manipur terrorists. That could be a deal the govt signed up with the Chin group in the bg but them merging with us is a ridiculous idea but then again this what this thread is for lol.
Actually, most realistic idea would be something like indian intervention in myanmar if china goes crazy and invades, when we secure much of myanmar and integrate with us. Still stupid ridiculus, but possible.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles