ALZ is in the building:)

alz

Greetings earthlings:)

My name is Alz from Sydney

Currently studying international relations.

Respect is a major concern of mine, even if views differ if we stick to factually based argument and no adhominem then we'll have an educated discussion about many issues.
NEVER BE AFRAID TO SAY I DON'T KNOW.

Some political views:

I support the Arab resistance groups Hamas and Hezb Allah.
I support Bashar Alassad, the Syrian president in his claim to the Golan heights. Hamas Hezb Allah and Syria are working toward a stable peace within the 1967 borders.
I support the 1967 borders peace process with right of return guaranteed and all water rights in within territories returned to their rightful owners.
I support Iran's right to peaceful nuclear energy use.
I am against the war in Iraq although I am not a fan of Saddam.
That's really all I am bothered with at the moment, feel free to ask my opinion on a certain issue and if i have one i will certainly put it forward for you.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
ALZ from Sydney. Welcome to DFI.
Mid East Origin?

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Welcome to DFI mate. I guess there will be very interesting discussions with you given the fact that you support many groups that people here might not support. But that doesn't in anyway will come in between for you to air your views provided they are factual and rational as you pointed out.

And always nice to have a person with a different point of view on this board. It will generate good discussion on this board.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Im sure we will have a good discussion here. Different views always good. Im sure you have all the reasons for your views.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
alz,

welcome to DFI, good to have someone with some indepth knowledge about the middle east joining the forum. we will look forward to your analysis on various issues that confront ME and look forward to some friutful discussions. enjoy posting around. cheers!

alz

Welcome to DFI mate. I guess there will be very interesting discussions with you given the fact that you support many groups that people here might not support. But that doesn't in anyway will come in between for you to air your views provided they are factual and rational as you pointed out.

And always nice to have a person with a different point of view on this board. It will generate good discussion on this board.

Im sure we will have a good discussion here. Different views always good. Im sure you have all the reasons for your views.
Thank you for the welcome.
Interesting discussion is what i hope i can provide for the members of DFI and hopefully be schooled in some subjects myself. Looking forward to chatting with you both.

p2prada

Welcome aboard mate. Make yourself at home.

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
Welcome middle east friend.

alz

alz,

welcome to DFI, good to have someone with some indepth knowledge about the middle east joining the forum. we will look forward to your analysis on various issues that confront ME and look forward to some friutful discussions. enjoy posting around. cheers!
I wouldn't say in depth we must all remain humble. Socrates said in "aplology" he is the wisest for he knows that he does not know anything.

Thank you for the warm welcome i'm feeling quite at home already

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
Welcome alz :)

You have some interesting political views.
Looking forward to healthy debates.

alz

Welcome aboard mate. Make yourself at home.
Welcome middle east friend.
Cheers guys i hope to learn about the Pakistani Indian issues too so that i may form an educated opinion on the matter.

My opinion will be free from bias i like both countries. Great culture great food!

I even keep things even when i eat;):)

i eat from a store called "INDIAN SPOT" run by pakistanis hahahah.

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
^^ LOL
That's GLobalisation for you

Arjak

Respected Member
Country flag
Welcome to DFI Alz........its always nice to have someone to debate with if we differ at some points........glad to have people with different varying pov here......welcome again.......enjoy your stay here

Pintu

Warm welcome to Defence Forum of India ALZ , it is great to have first Middle East Friend from joining us here, a friend joining who is descendant of the people living in Historic Area. Also one who has the both connection of two different civilisations in one hand a civilisation mixed with both Ancient culture and age old Arab Civilisation and other hand western dominated much younger Australian Civilisation, so he is the able of addressing about both of the civilisations and social problems in both the area if any.

Warm welcome here, my friend.

Regards

indian_sukhoi

Salaam alz, :)

Welcome to our DFI Community. We desperately need members from Middile East origin.
Hope i can learn about Middile East and other issues from you.

alz

Welcome alz :)

You have some interesting political views.
Looking forward to healthy debates.
likewise sohamsri:)

^^ LOL
That's GLobalisation for you
hahah good call.

Welcome to DFI Alz........its always nice to have someone to debate with if we differ at some points........glad to have people with different varying pov here......welcome again.......enjoy your stay here
Cheers jako glad to be here!
Welcome to DFI ALZ.
sincere thanks.
Warm welcome to Defence Forum of India ALZ , it is great to have first Middle East Friend from joining us here, a friend joining who is descendant of the people living in Historic Area. Also one who has the both connection of two different civilisations in one hand a civilisation mixed with both Ancient culture and age old Arab Civilisation and other hand western dominated much younger Australian Civilisation, so he is the able of addressing about both of the civilisations and social problems in both the area if any.

Warm welcome here, my friend.

Regards
Incredibly well written my friend. I'll be sure to try my best in contributing to the forum and in case i need help i'm more then comfortable asking any of you fine chaps.
Really blew me away kudos my friend.
Salaam alz, :)

Welcome to our DFI Community. We desperately need members from Middile East origin.
Hope i can learn about Middile East and other issues from you.
I will do my darnedest to make the ME section flourish. Thanks for the welcome my brother. I'll speak my mind to the dime and invite some Israeli's from another forum over here maybe i can get one or two.

Pintu

I will do my darnedest to make the ME section flourish. Thanks for the welcome my brother. I'll speak my mind to the dime and invite some Israeli's from another forum over here maybe i can get one or two.
Thanks ALZ , here are at least two Israeli friends in this forum and we are also eagerly looking forward for more friends from Israel to join here. Thanks and regards for your commitment my friend, we will do all possible help you needed.

Regards

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles