Allow myself to introduce.....myself :)

Zmey Smirnoff

Greeting fellow forumgoers.

My good friend Singh has invited me to DFI, and I am very happy to be here.
So, if you dont like me, take it out on him ;)

Just a few facts about myself. I'm Russian, from the city of Krasnodar. I'm 31, so you dont have to worry about me acting immature... but please expect me to be sceptical, jaded and bitter. I value empirical evidence above rhetoric. You will see me saying "photo or GTFO" quite often. In return, I have very extensive photo collection myself, and I have few friends who do too. So if you are looking for something rare or obscure, dont be shy and ask me. I might be able to help.

Now important part. I'm not military (present or former). I have not served in Armed Forces of any country. I am not affiliated in any way with any branch, agency, department of anything whatsoever. My edication, while extensive, has nothing to do with military. I'm an internet armchair general with 12 years of experience. That is all.

If you have any questions please free to ask. Worst case scenario, I wont answer :)

Zmey Smirnoff

Well, ****. First post and I already **** it up. Could a mod please move my post to "Intro" suborum?

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Moved.
And once again welcome to DFI :)

pyromaniac

Founding Member
lol....you certainly started things off with a bang didn't you haha. So anyway, lemme be the first to welcome you.
By the way the supermod, Invincible is also from Russia.

Triton

Founding Member
Hey Zmey, Welcome to DFI; Enjoy your stay :Laie_39:

Good day

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
Welcome Mr. Smirnoff... you're also my favourite brand of Vodka.... apart from Romanov of course...

hehehehehee....

K Factor

A Concerned Indian
Welcome Smirnoff :)

Though I must say that I like Absolut and Gorbatchow better:sharabi:

ZOOM

Founding Member
Warm Welcome to our new Russian folk. Hopefully we will share a good space on DFI.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Greeting fellow forumgoers.

My good friend Singh has invited me to DFI, and I am very happy to be here.
So, if you dont like me, take it out on him ;)

Just a few facts about myself. I'm Russian, from the city of Krasnodar. I'm 31, so you dont have to worry about me acting immature... but please expect me to be sceptical, jaded and bitter. I value empirical evidence above rhetoric. You will see me saying "photo or GTFO" quite often. In return, I have very extensive photo collection myself, and I have few friends who do too. So if you are looking for something rare or obscure, dont be shy and ask me. I might be able to help.

Now important part. I'm not military (present or former). I have not served in Armed Forces of any country. I am not affiliated in any way with any branch, agency, department of anything whatsoever. My edication, while extensive, has nothing to do with military. I'm an internet armchair general with 12 years of experience. That is all.

If you have any questions please free to ask. Worst case scenario, I wont answer :)
Welcome Zmey Smirnoff, wow what an introduction and a matching Avatar:scaut:
I hope for your regular participation. .....Welcome to DFI:)

A.V.

welcome zmey--the "snake" to DFI ,you are much valued here your experience will help guide DFI to glory.

Pintu

Warm Welcome Zmey,

I will enjoy your stay in DFI.

Regards,

Pintu.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
By far the best intro so far. Welcome aboard

Latest Replies

Global Defence