'Algerian sex attacker shouted"Inshallah"-if Allah wills it as he raped a 25-year-old German

Status
Not open for further replies.

saty

Tihar Jail
Banned
  • The 37-year-old Algerian man is on trial in Hannover, accused of rape
  • His victim, 25, said he shouted 'if Allah wills it' during her horrific ordeal
  • She told the court that her attacker asked her afterwards if it was 'good'
  • He denies rape but prosecutors say DNA evidence links him to the crime
  • An Algerian man who almost killed his 25-year-old student victim shouted out 'if Allah wills it' in Arabic as he raped her in a darkened alley, a court has heard.

The man, identified only by his first name Rheda, is accused of following the student as she walked home from a nightclub at 5am in Hannover, Germany.Afterwards, with his victim badly beaten, he is alleged to have climbed off her and asked her if she enjoyed it.

After the attack had ended, the Algerian man allegedly asked his victim if she had 'enjoyed it', the court heard

The woman was attacked while walking home from a nightclub about 5am in Hannover (pictured), Germany

The shocking details were revealed at the trial of the 37-year-old asylum seeker from Algeria who has denied rape. Prosecutors say DNA evidence links him to the crime.

The young woman, identified only by her first name Lara, said it was the worst moment of her life when she was attacked.

She said: 'He asked me in broken German if I had [the] time. Before I could reply he then grabbed me by the arm and pulled me down an alleyway.

'He told me "I need sex". I opened my mouth to scream but he put his hand over my mouth. I had a pepper spray, and I tried to spray it at him but he grabbed it off me, and used it on me instead.

'Then he threw me onto the ground, and tried to pull off my trousers but he couldn't do it. Then he started screaming at me to get undressed.'

She told the court she had tried to win time by begging him to leave her alone and hoped that someone would come past.

Nobody did, and when she tried to scream again he started beating her in the face and he sprayed the pepper spray on her face again.

He had banged her head on the ground repeatedly until she was almost unconscious, and she thought she was going to die.

She said: 'He put his hand over my mouth and closed my nose, and I thought I was going to suffocate. I then indicated to him that I had given in, and would do what he wanted if he let me breathe.'

He then raped her and she said that throughout he was talking to himself, shouting 'Inshallah' - which is Arabic for 'if Allah wills it'.

She said: 'Afterwards he asked me if it was good, and if I had enjoyed it.'

Her voice then broke as she added: 'I never would have thought something like that could happen to me. I just couldn't comprehend it. I thought I was going to die.'

She identified her alleged attacker in court. He denies rape.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-student-asked-enjoyed-it.html#ixzz3zmUcLbOD

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Disgusting. They just do what they want to do and say "Inshallah", it happened because god willed it. Pathetic creatures.

Like the Indian news yesterday on islamic divorce, they say "governmental laws are not above the laws of quran". By this stupid judgment they can do anything they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles