Al-Khalid MBT And Pakistani Armour

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Yes it is.

like the arjun is a copy of leopard 2a4 and was designed by krauss aswell
I don't know what you are talking, even if true, then Arjun is way superior to any rolling trash can which pakis have, as Arjun embodies highly Advanced technology and Armour:thumb:!

maomao

Country flag
Yeah its a copy of arjun.
Doesn't look like a copy of Arjun! pakis dont have the tech to copy Arjun, they will require help of the master thief copycat friend of theirs!

As Arjun is way Bigger and more Advanced than this rolling trash can, hence, Arjun is of a different class all together.

Arjun is a T-90 Killer and AL-Khalid is best categorized as T-55 with new paint!

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I don't know what you are talking, even if true, then Arjun is way superior to any rolling trash can which pakis have, as Arjun embodies highly Advanced technology and Armour:thumb:!
Google about leopard2a4 and arjun.

or let me

Please tell me the diffrence between the 2

leopard 2a4

arjunk

other than this arjun superior to t-90 is a myth.yes it could be equal to the low quality local manufactured t-90.
the kanchan armour at best is equal to the b-7 level protection and hardly offer anything beyond a single rpg hit..

Defcon 1

Country flag

or let me

leopard 2a4

arjunk

other than this arjun superior to t-90 is a myth.yes it could be equal to the low quality local manufactured t-90.
the kanchan armour at best is equal to the b-7 level protection and hardly offer anything beyond a single rpg hit..
Simply ask him what advanced technologies he is talking about. Guys who actually know something don't use the phrases "highly advanced technology and armour"

maomao

Country flag
Last edited:

maomao

Country flag

or let me

leopard 2a4

arjunk

As I have said earlier even if you are correct which you are not, even then Arjun is way superior to AL-Khalid!:taunt1:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Like Better FCS than T-90S, Better Ground pressure better Gun and have ability to fire longer Nato AP rounds..

I would say AK is nothing more of T-72 upgrade in Chinese sense..

As Arjun is way Bigger and more Advanced than this rolling trash can, hence, Arjun is of a different class all together.

Arjun is a T-90 Killer and AL-Khalid is best categorized as T-55 with new paint!

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Like Better FCS than T-90S,
How?
Better Ground pressure
Just a myth...considering that the dimension difference btween t-90s and arjun are almost similar while the t-90s is 10tons lighter
better Gun
False,not even close to the 90's Gun of t-90
and have ability to fire longer Nato AP rounds..
Yes but is of no use if the best round has a penetration power of only 500-520mm..this is not even as good as the al zarar..let alone the 550mm DU naiza 1 and the 620mm ARDE/Upgraded Naiza 2/ARDE APFSDS

I would say AK is nothing more of T-72 upgrade in Chinese sense..
The only tank at the moment superior to AK in protection is t-80ud in the subcontinent.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
As I have said earlier even if you are correct which you are not, even then Arjun is way superior to AL-Khalid!:taunt1:
Myth spread by indians.

do you think your army love a inferior product?

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf gives a model of Al Khalid MBT to Lt Gen Mykhailo Borysiuk, General Designer of Armoured Vehicles and Artillery Systems

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Myth for you, Helps moral..

Keep up as long as you can, So does your country tank men..

How?
Just a myth...considering that the dimension difference btween t-90s and arjun are almost similar while the t-90s is 10tons lighter

False,not even close to the 90's Gun of t-90

Yes but is of no use if the best round has a penetration power of only 500-520mm..this is not even as good as the al zarar..let alone the 550mm DU naiza 1 and the 620mm ARDE/Upgraded Naiza 2/ARDE APFSDS

The only tank at the moment superior to AK in protection is t-80ud in the subcontinent.

maomao

Country flag
Myth spread by indians.

do you think your army love a inferior product?
No, our army strictly loves high quality products, hence they have ordered Arjun and not tanks like AL-Khali!:rofl:

The Last Stand

Country flag
NATO AP rounds penetrate 500-520 mm? :dude:

farhan_9909 said:
Arjun has a way larger armour cavity than your respected T-80UD. Kanchan should outclass base T-80UD armour easily along with 4S22 Kontackt-5 used on the T-80UD.

So you yourself has accepted that Arjun is superior in protection to Al-Khalid. :lol: (Just kidding.)

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Myth for you, Helps moral..

Keep up as long as you can, So does your country tank men..
Nope,Boosting up everything is part of your military doctrine

everything they get is only 2nd to alien tech or out of this world

maomao

Country flag

everything they get is only 2nd to alien tech or out of this world
You smoked-up even today! :rofl:

You never shared what you smoke up?

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
NATO AP rounds penetrate 500-520 mm? :dude:

Arjun has a way larger armour cavity than your respected T-80UD. Kanchan should outclass base T-80UD armour easily along with 4S22 Kontackt-5 used on the T-80UD.

So you yourself has accepted that Arjun is superior in protection to Al-Khalid. :lol: (Just kidding.)
No it doesnt.Yes protection wise Arjun might be better than AK but not T-80ud.

Firepower of al zarar can be termed better than arjun mk1.or almost comparable...

Kanchan official tests are hidden.And you know it is always better to enver believe firms like DRDO.they took 4 decades to complete arjun mk1 despite the fact that majority of the components even the tracks are imported.i will beg to differ and dont believe in there claim about the superiority of Kanchan armour

even today the 1 decade older AARDIC seem to be better tham DMRL(where kanchan was developed)..

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Don`t you people learn lessons ?

Remember 1971, Crown jewel of PA Armour : Patton stuck in Punjab paddy fields with fine 106mm holes at there side turrets..

RIP to the crew..

Articles