*new 720hp engine
*new ballistic computers
*new fcs
*125mm smoothbore
*era coverage on the sides and turret
*new addon armour over the turret
*Catherine fc thermal imagers
and a total of 90 upgrades

i think manufacturing a turret for al zarar wont be expensive and neither hard for heavy mechanical complex
Modernization of tank should not cost more than 1/3 of the price of the new. Create the new turret makes no sense.

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
Re: Main Battle Tanks and Armour Technology

i smell a sob
Don't quote me again
well type 59 had gone under following upgrade

*new 720hp engine *new ballistic computers *new fcs *125mm smoothbore *era coverage on the sides and turret *new addon armour over the turret *Catherine fc thermal imagers and a total of 90 upgrades

i think manufacturing a turret for al zarar wont be expensive and neither hard for heavy mechanical complex

Do Al Zaraar and Al Khalid have build-in Toilets and and a closet to breed Donkeys ? If not then HIT and AARDIC should design such module at emergency basis and TSPA (Ghazi Armi of Arabistani Martians) should divert all the funds from Mujra and such stuff. It shouldn't be too difficult to integrate since these martian tanks are designed to be modular from ground-up.

I think this is the utmost necessity for Araistani (Arab+Pakistani) tank crews because if someday Ghazi Armi of Arabistan decide to invade inferior Hindustan how would they entertain themselves at night after killing inferior Hindus in daytime, hainji ? I don't think it's good for 'elite' Arabistani tank crews and infantry to just shit in hole dig in ground and ---- themselves not Donkeys. :(

Inshalulla Inshalulla

JBH22

Modernization of tank should not cost more than 1/3 of the price of the new. Create the new turret makes no sense.
Pakistan and sense in one sentence, well while you are at it why not ask for the moon sir.

Dazzler

actually the old cast turret is encased in a modular composite shell which can be equipped with ERA modules, decent armour protection for an upgrade in my opinion.

Akim

Country flag

actually the old cast turret is encased in a modular composite shell which can be equipped with ERA modules, decent armour protection for an upgrade in my opinion.
With this variant of increasing protection can agree. A similar method is used for the modernization of all tanks 2 and 3 generations. But do the new turret is unnecessary expense.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

@Dazzler

There was one link with title "Pakistani tanks"

if i am wrong within the link the cost and armour compositon of both al zarar and al khalid was present

can you post the link.yesterday i searched alot but could not find the link.

Last edited by a moderator:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

Do Al Zaraar and Al Khalid have build-in Toilets and and a closet to breed Donkeys ? If not then HIT and AARDIC should design such module at emergency basis and TSPA (Ghazi Armi of Arabistani Martians) should divert all the funds from Mujra and such stuff. It shouldn't be too difficult to integrate since these martian tanks are designed to be modular from ground-up.

I think this is the utmost necessity for Araistani (Arab+Pakistani) tank crews because if someday Ghazi Armi of Arabistan decide to invade inferior Hindustan how would they entertain themselves at night after killing inferior Hindus in daytime, hainji ? I don't think it's good for 'elite' Arabistani tank crews and infantry to just shit in hole dig in ground and ---- themselves not Donkeys. :(

Inshalulla Inshalulla

Are we suppose to laugh?

anyway post reported for religious abuse

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag

Are we suppose to laugh?

anyway post reported for religious abuse
False Allegation.
Where did i abuse 'any' religion in my post ? Did i say Muhammad was a pedophile ?

Last edited:

Dazzler

@Dazzler

There was one link with title "Pakistani tanks"

if i am wrong within the link the cost and armour compositon of both al zarar and al khalid was present

can you post the link.yesterday i searched alot but could not find the link.

Pakistani Tanks

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

It's a site for wargaming, anything that is written there is pure science fiction. It is not a reliable source, especially not when it comes to cost and armour composition.
but most of the info written is right aswell.
not only the specs but history behind the development of al khalid and al zarar

Dazzler

@militarysta
@Damian

Can you enlighten me whether AZ autoloader is bi-directional i.e. rotate clock wise and anti-clock wise for quick ammo loading for farthest located ammo?

Dazzler

3BM44 is the round designation, 3BM42 is the penetrator designation. Your "source" explicitly stated that Al-Khalid is immune to all 120 and 125 mm shells

Mango is 3BM44, Lekalo is 3BM44M, or perhaps 3VBM17 and 3VBM17M.
Immune to all rounds is clearly an exaggeration but considering the fact that AK (not AK-1) was pitted against T-80ud back in 2003-4 to check the armour worth in real combat scenario, it is pretty safe to say that AK is a safe bet.

Now, i know what the penetrator and round designations are, afterall what Fofanov's page is for? ;) BUT this doesnt change the fact that Indian APFSDS comprising of Mango and CL-MII series having maximum penetration of 500-520 mm head on is NOT enough to deter UD or AK particularly if equipped with ERA. On the other hand, Naiza 1 (550 mm), 2 (620-650) and Type-IIM (620-650 mm) will cause big trouble for Ajeya, Arjuns and probably T-90S/M even withj ERA at certain angles.

Dazzler

Articles