Al-Jazeera shows shot from movie Sholay as Gaza victim

Status
Not open for further replies.

josan420

Country flag

This is the worst case of YELLOW JOURNALISM I have ever seen.
Al -JAZEERA news channel has shown a clip from the hindi movie Sholay and shown it as Gaza citizens dying from Israeli airstrikes.

When did Viru and Jai (Amitabh Bachhan and Dharmendra) become Palestanians ?

Al jazeera (Qatar based media house) has always been known to support Jihadis and other fanatical organizations.We have already seen how some media channels have shown Syria victims as Gaza victims dying from Israeli attacks.This has exposed the anti Israeli propaganda of these people.

https://facebook.com/drsubramanians...89416718/465093763630277/?type=1&ref=bookmark

thethinker

Country flag
:laugh:

Maybe for India, they will show this as an example of caste discrimination :

Ashutosh Lokhande

This is the worst case of YELLOW JOURNALISM I have ever seen.
Al -JAZEERA news channel has shown a clip from the hindi movie Sholay and shown it as Gaza citizens dying from Israeli airstrikes.

When did Viru and Jai (Amitabh Bachhan and Dharmendra) become Palestanians ?

Al jazeera (Qatar based media house) has always been known to support Jihadis and other fanatical organizations.We have already seen how some media channels have shown Syria victims as Gaza victims dying from Israeli attacks.This has exposed the anti Israeli propaganda of these people.

https://facebook.com/drsubramanians...89416718/465093763630277/?type=1&ref=bookmark
Can you give any authentic source? It looks like a photoshop to me.

Ashutosh Lokhande

If OP cant prove that al jazeera actually showed the shot from movie as gaza victims i would like to ask our mods @pmaitra to take this false propaganda thread down.

Last edited by a moderator:

thethinker

Country flag
Unlikely that Al Jazeera is that stupid to pick Sholay of all movies for this.

The authenticity is undecided which probably means it is photoshopped and been doing rounds on social media.

TRUTH OR FICTION? Still shot from movie Sholay shown as Gaza victims by Al Jazeera - daily.bhaskar.com

As per the rumour in social media, Al Jazeera channel has used the still shot from the movie in which the actors, Amitabh Bachchan and Dharmendra are shown as Gaza victims.

The text in the picture also reads, "More horrific images of seriously injured as a result of Israeli shelling."

However, the image is authentic or not, cannot be said.

pmaitra

If OP cant prove that al jazeera actually showed the shot from movie as gaza victims i would like to ask our mods @pmaitra to take this false propaganda thread down.
Agreed. Thread closed for staff review.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles