Akki's new love interest

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
Washington, June 23 (ANI): Hollywood actress Denise Richards admits that she loved locking lips with Bollywood actor and "sexiest man in India" Akshay Kumar in their upcoming film Kambakkht Ishq.

The former Bond girl is quite impressed with Kumar's kissing skills and is adamant no man in Bollywood can match him.

"Akshay was so down to earth and very genuine. He made me feel very comfortable, plus he's a good kisser! I can see why he's India's sexiest actor!" Contactmusic quoted her as saying.

She also admitted she struggled with the language barrier while filming her first Bollywood movie - but got a helping hand from her co-stars.

"I couldn't believe how kind everyone was and they were so passionate about the film," she said.

"All the actors were very sweet and gorgeous! They helped translate when I needed to understand something. I had a great experience and hope to do another Bollywood movie," she added. (ANI)

Denise Richards loved locking lips with Akshay Kumar in Kambakkht Ishq | Hollywood News - Yahoo! India Movies

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
This is all gimmicks to generate hype for the movie. Nothing else. Why do people fall for such cheap gimmicks, I don't understand. Fortunately, she didn't talk about sizes.:p

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
That's the last thing we(I) need.:)
I did'nt want to tell anyone but i'm gong to be the next Akshay kumar in a few years:blum3:.

Training now:d_training:...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles