AK-203 Scrap

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
I have seen the treatment of Indian soldiers, which is very high compared to Indian society. In essence, the Indian army has assumed the role of attracting a large number of unemployed youths. A large number of infantry and mountain divisions in India are essentially light infantry with low combat capability. , no threat,
As for China, there is not such a deep gap between Chinese soldiers and officers. A large number of soldiers can apply for military academies instead of getting a so-called commissioned officer. I have read the memoirs of a Chinese frontier defense company commander, which mentioned that there was a negotiation,
Indian officers were carried to the mountain by Indian soldiers in sedan chairs to negotiate
Secondly, the so-called 75% of Indians are willing to join the army. There are two reasons. The first is the high salary. Second, the survey itself is misleading. Of course, people are willing to say that they want to sacrifice their lives for the country. At least that's what they say
If you are an unemployed you can have more chances in getting a white collar job than joining the army.unlike certain places where you are forced to join for some years or others were you just gonna get to recruitment centre and say " I answered my call "here you got to pass both written and physical tests where if your chest is not up to the mark by even an inch you would be disqualified

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I have seen the treatment of Indian soldiers, which is very high compared to Indian society. In essence, the Indian army has assumed the role of attracting a large number of unemployed youths. A large number of infantry and mountain divisions in India are essentially light infantry with low combat capability. , no threat,
As for China, there is not such a deep gap between Chinese soldiers and officers. A large number of soldiers can apply for military academies instead of getting a so-called commissioned officer. I have read the memoirs of a Chinese frontier defense company commander, which mentioned that there was a negotiation,
Indian officers were carried to the mountain by Indian soldiers in sedan chairs to negotiate
Secondly, the so-called 75% of Indians are willing to join the army. There are two reasons. The first is the high salary. Second, the survey itself is misleading. Of course, people are willing to say that they want to sacrifice their lives for the country. At least that's what they say
Stfu
What do u know about our officers do u know how many of them have given their lives they always stay at front
Go and check our gallantry award list and see how many officers are their
We are not a nation who send their soldiers in a human wave tactics and officers sitting at back and watching
It's easier for u to say bcoz that's your and your dogs motherfucking attitude 😒 of sending soldiers to die and high officers to sit back
U r flith doesn't mean everyone has to be a flith now go and fucking sleep
Another one if you don't know about others then stop shitting everywhere and even if you start knowing then pls don't shit here
In your nation officers might be having that system of sitting, accessing and when they see they can't win they withdraw to reduce their loses and for face saving

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I enjoy dark comedy and your post was just that.
I never knew I inadvertently wrote dark comedy, good that you appreciate it.
Its a comedy, rather a dark comedy
K
I mean the rifle procurement saga

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
@Angel of War. Isko jawab do , jaldiii

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Again says a guy whose army has not fought a proper war in last 70 years, Indian soldiers capability is any day above yours .
We are discussing equipment here and not how capable are soldiers of both countries. ( in any case , Indian soldiers are better armed )
Its a selection. Process and not conscription here .
Indian soldiers can also become officers. Although seniority is given precedence plus they can always give exams to be commissioned again as officers.
And no sedan chairs or Any other delusion which your so called " chinese frontier officer " wrote under influence of very strong opium is not acceptable nor it is true , delusions are never true anyway.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Again says a guy whose army has not fought a proper war in last 70 years, Indian soldiers capability is any day above yours .
We are discussing equipment here and not how capable are soldiers of both countries. ( in any case , Indian soldiers are better armed )
Its a selection. Process and not conscription here .
Indian soldiers can also become officers. Although seniority is given precedence plus they can always give exams to be commissioned again as officers.
And no sedan chairs or Any other delusion which your so called " chinese frontier officer " wrote under influence of very strong opium is not acceptable nor it is true , delusions are never true anyway.
Aap bataye usku ban karde ya gand farde

Angel of War

Country flag
I have seen the treatment of Indian soldiers, which is very high compared to Indian society. In essence, the Indian army has assumed the role of attracting a large number of unemployed youths.
It's matter of pride for most indian youth to join the army . You can't call those youth unemployed since most of them are 18 year old boys with a desire to serve the nation . The recuitment process is extremely hard and competitive. For example - 500,000 boys apply for joining the NDA but only 400 make it to the academy . Our selection process is much more competitive than that of PLA .

A large number of infantry and mountain divisions in India are essentially light infantry with low combat capability. , no threat,
False statement . Their combat capability isn't as good as PLA but that dosen't mean they aren't a threat . Most of india's infantry divisions in the plains have heavy armour and mechanised infantry. As for mountain divisions, You claim that they are all light infantry but actually they aren't . All of india's mountain divisions are motorised , none of them are light infantry . They are only 9 light infantry battalions in the entire indian army out of a total of 400 infantry battalions . Rest are all mechanised (50) and motorised (340) and also airborne (5). So don't get confused by the name "mountain division" it just reflects their area of deployment , otherwise the infantry in those divisions is motorised .

As for China, there is not such a deep gap between Chinese soldiers and officers.
What's the proof ?
A large number of soldiers can apply for military academies instead of getting a so-called commissioned officer.
Even in indian army soldiers can apply for ACC ( Army cadet college ) . Nothing surprising , well educated soldiers deserve to go forward in life .
I have read the memoirs of a Chinese frontier defense company commander, which mentioned that there was a negotiation,
Are you trying to be comical or serious ? Being someone from a military family I can't stop myself from laughing my arse off on this statement. This is beyond ridiculous , i did not expect such a vague comment from you . That commander you're talking about was probably a gone case or he is trying to inculcate classic case of comradery propaganda by poining out indians as imperialists . This is funny , I feel pity for you that you belived such nonsense

Last edited:

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
It's matter of pride for most indian youth to join the army . You can't call those youth unemployed since most of them are 18 year old boys with a desire to serve the nation . The recuitment process is extremely hard and competitive. For example - 500,000 boys apply for joining the NDA but only 400 make it to the academy . Our selection process is much more competitive than that of PLA .

False statement . Their combat capability isn't as good as PLA but that dosen't mean they aren't a threat . Most of india's infantry divisions in the plains have heavy armour and mechanised infantry. As for mountain divisions, You claim that they are all light infantry but actually they aren't . All of india's mountain and infantry divisions are motorised , none of them are light infantry . They are only 9 light infantry battalions in the entire indian army out of a total of 400 infantry battalions . Rest are all mechanised (50) and motorised (340) . So don't get confused by the name "mountain division" it just reflects their area of deployment , otherwise the infantry in those divisions is motorised .

What's the proof ?

Even in indian army soldiers can apply for ACC ( Army cadet college ) . Nothing surprising , well educated soldiers deserve to go forward in life .

Are you trying to be comical or serious ? Being someone from a military family I can't stop myself from laughing my arse off on this statement. This is beyond ridiculous , i did not expect such a vague comment from you . That commander you're talking about was probably a gone case or he is trying to inculcate classic case of comradery propaganda by poining out indians as imperialists . This is funny , I feel pity for you that you belived such nonsense
Dhnayawad rudy . Inka frontier commander afeem ke nashe me tha
Thats why i asked you reply, Humse acha jawab tum hi de sakte the

Angel of War

Country flag
Dhnayawad. Inka frontier commander afeem ke nashe me tha
Even I can't believe someone as well informed as @L1551L can believe that our officers are carried on sedan chairs . I think the commander he is referring to was essentially writing an anti imperialist piece in his propaganda memoir to manipulate the mindset of normal chinese people , he must be trying to persuade them to believe indians are imperialists .

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Even I can't believe someone as well informed as @L1551L can believe that our officers are carried on sedan chairs . I think the commander he is referring to was essentially writing an anti imperialist piece in his propaganda memoir to manipulate the mindset of normal chinese people , he must be trying to persuade them to believe indians are imperialists .
Kehne do na , kuen ke mendhak hai ye log aur kya

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Leave Him, he is probably the victim of Chinese State sponsored Propoganda. I remember a Chinese guy named Lixun who had come to DFI and in the end got banned.

Angel of War

Country flag
It seems that my words aroused the anger of Indians, it is normal, I am not Indian and have no feelings for the Indian army
I am just telling my observations. I have been looking for the specific organization of the Indian army for a long time, and I have learned a lot about the specific situation. You think I hurt the feelings of the Indians. I am just an outsider, and I am a calm observer of the Indian army.
As for the sedan chairs made by Indian officers, to be precise, it is something called a sliding rod, with a chair between two wooden rods.
You feel ridiculous, that's because you are Indian, like I see here about the PLA, 99% of the information is extremely ridiculous
Don't say much , we already know heck a lot about PLA . You're talking about the Same PLA which makes these kind of posters

images (28).jpeg

You'll leave no stone unturned to prove that your adversaries are imperiaist and revisionist. The commander you are talking about was most probably under the influence of drugs. Our officers come in cars to negotiate and so do yours to BPM huts . But no one comes in a sedan chair as you've mentioned lol . You're making a joke out of yourself by believing such a comical thing

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
There is also the so-called light infantry, which is just motorized infantry, which is mainly driven by trucks. (It would be surprising if India could not even do this.) The Indian infantry division has only one tank regiment as a mobile force ( It is actually a tank battalion of 46 vehicles) plus an artillery brigade (105, 122), about 4-5 artillery regiments, 18 guns in a regiment (equivalent to artillery battalions in other countries)
Motorized infantry Or are you meaning mechanised ?

Angel of War

Country flag
There is also the so-called light infantry, which is just motorized infantry, which is mainly driven by trucks. (It would be surprising if India could not even do this.) The Indian infantry division has only one tank regiment as a mobile force ( It is actually a tank battalion of 46 vehicles) plus an artillery brigade (105, 122), about 4-5 artillery regiments, 18 guns in a regiment (equivalent to artillery battalions in other countries)
1) not only trucks , they are driven in Utility vehicles too , the good old Gypsies with huge numbers in service and now they are getting ASLV for use in special mission profiles like mounting of ATGMs and battalion level recconaisance .
This is the gypsy. Some 36,000 units are in service . Every infantry unit has them .
images (30).jpeg

images (31).jpeg

This is the ASLV

images (29).jpeg

2) Indian Army Divisions in Plains ( RAPIDs ) have a 2+1 structure where one brigade is a armoured brigade . That's for 2 armoured regiments and 2 mechanised regiments , one armoured engineer assault unit and one self propelled air defence regiment .
3) each indian armoured regiment has 59 tanks ,not 46
4) Indian army does not use 122mm artillery anymore . It was retired somehwere back in the last decade . The current structure for mountain div artillery brigade is 4 units - 1 unit of 155mm , 2 units of 105mm and 1 unit of 120mm heay mortar . For RAPIDs ( Re organised army plains infantry divisions )- the structure is of same 4 units - but there are 2 medium regiments ( 155mm ,130mm) and one field regiment ( 105mm) and one 120mm mortar regiment ( self propelled mortar carrier)

Last edited:

Angel of War

Country flag
As for artillery radar, all I can say is that the only information I can find is that India imported 12 AN-TPQ/37s in 2008, with deliveries completed in 2020
As for the Indian-made Swathi radar, I haven't found any specific information on his service at the moment
Swathi was inducted in service since march 2017 . Some 34 radars are in service and 12 placed on order recently . It is battle proven as it has been used to detect pakistani artillery postions along LoC and helped neutralising them

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles