AK-203 Scrap

NotASussyBoi

Country flag
Alright so I will ask you a question : Do you think that the image of the Indian AK-203 posted by me and the one posted by you is showing a different model of the rifle?
considering one single picatinny rail is added to the top of the handguard,i'd consider it a different model

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
considering one single picatinny rail is added to the top of the handguard,i'd consider it a different model
Alright dude. Here is the image of the AK-203 which has been posted by you:-

1652677655570.png

This is the image which was posted by me of an Indian AK-203 AR:-

Indian-203-a-660x275.jpeg

So yes I did notice the lack of a rail on the handguard section in the picture posted by me, but how is this Possible? Is it possible that you can do swapping of the upper hand guard of an AK-203 with a rail and vice versa?
:confused1::confused1::confused1::confused1::confused1::confused1::confused1::confused1::confused1::confused1::confused1::confused1:

Angel of War

Country flag
Why should we hate to say the truth
Pakis are far better than us in procurement
Tell me one place where they are not trying to match us with their fucked economy
Imagine if they had Indian economy I bet they would have been the best force in the world
Our superiority complex is literally gonna kill us one day
Pakistani army has unlimited access to governmenr funds and machinery , they can buy whatever they want and no one will interfere in the whole process , they don't have the dirty bureaucracy that we have. Here we need approval for even buying a needle.

Super Flanker

Country flag
Ahh k. Yeah, I believe we are getting with top rail and holes there for side rails of needed.
Is it possible that you can do swapping of the upper hand guard of an AK-203 with a rail and vice versa? I am still Confused which AK-203 model India will be getting under the deal.

Super Flanker

Country flag
Pakistani army has unlimited access to governmenr funds and machinery , they can buy whatever they want and no one will interfere in the whole process , they don't have the dirty bureaucracy that we have. Here we need approval for even buying a needle.
It's very simple ! :- That is because the arms purchases made by Pakistan has no government involvement in it, it's all done by the Army, Pakistan doesn't even have a government in a sense, it is ruled by the PA. Here in India, it is not the case. "Babus'': :hail::hail:

Angel of War

Country flag
It's very simple ! :- That is because the arms purchases made by Pakistan has no government involvement in it, it's all done by the Army, Pakistan doesn't even have a government in a sense, it is ruled by the PA. Here in India, it is not the case. "Babus'': :hail::hail:
Exactly , here we have Babus sitting in MoD , there they have generals managing everything

Super Flanker

Country flag
Exactly , here we have Babus sitting in MoD , there they have generals managing everything
Any suggestions what can be done about this whole "Babus ka Drama". If we don't do something about this Very soon than I am telling you man, this is going to cost us a lot!

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
Bruh.. Thats a negative for pak, not for us. The fact that their military sucks the government dry of money is one of the primary reasons for their downfall. Also, the corruption there is through the roof because of no oversight on purchases.

NotASussyBoi

Country flag
Alright dude. Here is the image of the AK-203 which has been posted by you:-

View attachment 155925

This is the image which was posted by me of an Indian AK-203 AR:-

View attachment 155926

So yes I did notice the lack of a rail on the handguard section in the picture posted by me, but how is this Possible? Is it possible that you can do swapping of the upper hand guard of an AK-203 with a rail and vice versa?
:confused1::confused1::confused1::confused1::confused1::confused1::confused1::confused1::confused1::confused1::confused1::confused1:
wasn't ak's handguard usually two piece?,in theory we could add two different blocks of different handguards,we could add vanilla,then some mlok at the top

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Pakis even trialed the scar h in 2015 and had selected it.but they later scrapped it.

Angel of War

Country flag
Bruh.. Thats a negative for pak, not for us. The fact that their military sucks the government dry of money is one of the primary reasons for their downfall. Also, the corruption there is through the roof because of no oversight on purchases.
It depends on your perspective . From a Military point of view , it's an advantage. From a political point of view , it's a disadvanatge .

Super Flanker

Country flag
not even the americans picked the scar,wonder why they picked it since its one expensive gun
I think so Pakistan was evaluating the Scar as a replacement for their G3 (Gewehr 3) Battle rifle. if FN SCAR would have purchased by Pakistan than it would be the best rifle that they would ever possess.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
not even the americans picked the scar,wonder why they picked it since its one expensive gun
The trials had scar h,ak103,CZ bren 805,berretta arx , .the hk417 was only a claim made by pakis in def pk but it didn't participate. They selected scar then nothing went forward then went for CZ bren for license production nothing happened then showed interest in the polish groot .then made their own pk21 and pk18 then showed interest in mpt76 .now are trying on their own rifle

Articles