Aircraft Crash Notification

rone

Country flag
Timing is too bad when the import lobby is pushing for the Israeli drones!!
Final nail in coffin for Tapas UAV, hal will incorporate the avonics devloped for this UAV I. To their wannabe Indian UAV Archer -ng ( heron mk2) then end of the day it get order for nos 60 citing commonality with exsisting UAV fleet and call taps as TD

Tejbrahmastra

Country flag
Final nail in coffin for Tapas UAV, hal will incorporate the avonics devloped for this UAV I. To their wannabe Indian UAV Archer -ng ( heron mk2) then end of the day it get order for nos 60 citing commonality with exsisting UAV fleet and call taps as TD
Tapas gone and now we will have a brand new project with some structural modifications to get the funding. Both Babus and PSUs know how to play with each other. In the meantime, we will eventually have dozens of Israeli and American drones, when even country like Turkey have world class drones!!

jai jaganath

Country flag
I am not a guy who likes conspiracy theories
But timing of this when recently announced more tests for tapas doesn't seem normal
Sabotage?

NutCracker

Country flag
Congratulations,

Since TAPAS was under user trial Hence UN Generals are keeping their record straight. They are champion in crashing brand new machine.

The only thing needs to be checked here whether this crash caused by IA or IAF??
Wouldn't it be DRDO personnel managing the maintenance and repair during user trials.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Congratulations,

Since TAPAS was under user trial Hence UN Generals are keeping their record straight. They are champion in crashing brand new machine.

The only thing needs to be checked here whether this crash caused by IA or IAF??
This was crashed by hal in Bangalore before user trials begin at end of this month its one of 5 prototype hal made so no crash is not from user trails they haven't even begin yet.

vishnugupt

Country flag
Wouldn't it be DRDO personnel managing the maintenance and repair during user trials.
DRDO can maintain on ground but Unfortunately UAV has fallen from sky as UN Generals are taking trials. I don't think so DRDO can maintain or repair during mid flight.

Or you mean to say, this is a new requirement from UN Generals that UAV should be repairable during mid flight??

This was crashed by hal in Bangalore before user trials begin at end of this month its one of 5 prototype hal made so no crash is not from user trails they haven't even begin yet.
If you read carefully, Crash happened in Chitradurga near trials site ( Chalakere ).
HAL has nothing to do with it.

Ya, you might be currect that this could be prototype rather than LSP.

NutCracker

Country flag
DRDO can maintain on ground but Unfortunately UAV has fallen from sky as UN Generals are taking trials. I don't think so DRDO can maintain or repair during mid flight.

Or you mean to say, this is a new requirement from UN Generals that UAV should be repairable during mid flight??

If you read carefully, Crash happened in Chitradurga near trials site ( Chalakere ).

What can UN generals do which can cause it to go down from mid air ?

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag

I am sure about that much that this is not user trails just one of 5 prototype that was supposed to go to forces by end of this month

vishnugupt

Country flag
What can UN generals do which can cause it to go down from mid air ?
Carrom board warriors are stationed at Chalakere so possibly they were checking their skills.
Possibly ADE has been giving initial pilot training on prototype at Chalakere.

If UN generals can run Arjun tank 400km in reverse gear till it’s engine burn then there is nothing could surprise me about UN generals.

Last edited:

NutCracker

Country flag
Carrom board warriors are stationed at Chalakere so possibly they were checking their skills.
Possibly ADE has been giving initial pilot training on prototype at Chalakere.

If UN generals can run Arjun tank 400km in reverse gear till it’s engine burn then there is nothing could surprise me about UN generals.
1692524612086.png

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Congratulations,

PSU fanboys are going to any lengths to whitewash the mistakes of incompetent organizations and trying to shift blame to Armed Forces.

The crash happened when it was in the hands of DRDO, not the Armed Forces. Until the aircraft is handed over to Armed Forces, everything from flying to maintenance is taken care by DRDO only.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles