Aircraft Crash Notification

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Seems another recommendation for Shaurya Chakra in process.

As I Said earlier, Carrom board warriors has manifested another master piece of Samosa Training.

Su-30 MKI pilots ejected without thinking for a second and left intact jet in the air for it destiny. Which flew 100 km without pilots. Most likely Su-30MKI was intact after the accident.

I can guarantee we will never come to know about the cause.

My Last post on this issue. Om Shanti
I say from the eye of a civillan, and of course I have no knowledge about pilot training etc, but air force is constantly underperforming since 2019 .
As we saw in above tweet by hellfire .
I can't understand, they know they got old jets , mirage is 38 years old .
Yes it was upgraded in 2013 .
But still , we are the only ones flying jaguars and mig 21 .
But still they forcibly thwart any effort to get new ones , what do they want ?
What the hell do they want ?
Leave mk 2 tejas , any news of mk1a ?
No news is there .
Are inse nai hota hai to Brits ya Germans se help lelo ya Japanese se help lelo?
They are literally reinventing the wheel , even by successful development of tejas mk 2 ! And what is the gurantee that it will replace all migs , and jags and mirages ? By the time it will come airforce will declare mk 2 as obsolete , and they will be right also .
Sometimes I feel saare programme karo band aur chup chaap f 35 lelo jo airforce 2027 me demand karegi

skunk works

Country flag

Bang on.....
I do not agree with this. Advanced systems and sensors in no way guarantee that accidents won't happen.
The F35 has also had atleast one known mid air, and it's sensors are leagues ahead of SU30MKI and Mirage 2000.
Once again, if they were doing air combat manouver, they could have come close. You would ignore any proximity/ anti collision alarms anyway if you are practicing realistically.

That master green anecdote screams stupidity to me, no amount of technology gonna protect you from that.

daya

Country flag
I say from the eye of a civillan, and of course I have no knowledge about pilot training etc, but air force is constantly underperforming since 2019 .
No news is there .
Are inse nai hota hai to Brits ya Germans se help lelo ya Japanese se help lelo?
They are literally reinventing the wheel , even by successful development of tejas mk 2 ! And what is the gurantee that it will replace all migs , and jags and mirages ? By the time it will come airforce will declare mk 2 as obsolete , and they will be right also .
Sometimes I feel saare programme karo band aur chup chaap f 35 lelo jo airforce 2027 me demand karegi
Simulators were provided for SU-30 MKI. Just ask from the Supervisor of Simulator, he will tell you the real picture... This is the answer.. Everyone ( ranks) is just enjoying and enjoying and keep enjoying..

Last edited:

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Simulators were provided for SU-30 MKI. Just ask from the Supervisor of Simulator, he will tell you the real picture... This is the answer.. Everyone is just enjoying and enjoying and keep enjoying..
Iam not enjoying , iam happy ki sala pilot to bach gaye .
Unke upar bhi bahut kharcha ata hai, baki jahaz gaya hai to jaldi wapis nai aane wala , karte raho sab apne tejas mk2 , amca , amca mk2, 6th generations jahaz jo bi hai

daya

Country flag
Iam not enjoying , iam happy ki sala pilot to bach gaye .
Unke upar bhi bahut kharcha ata hai, baki jahaz gaya hai to jaldi wapis nai aane wala , karte raho sab apne tejas mk2 , amca , amca mk2, 6th generations jahaz jo bi hai
Not for you man.. It is for them, who don't want to sweat ....

Angel of War

Country flag
Seems another recommendation for Shaurya Chakra in process.

As I Said earlier, Carrom board warriors has manifested another master piece of Samosa Training.

Su-30 MKI pilots ejected without thinking for a second and left intact jet in the air for it destiny. Which flew 100 km without pilots. Most likely Su-30MKI was intact after the accident.

I can guarantee we will never come to know about the cause.

My Last post on this issue. Om Shanti
Bogus, don't crap around till you know what it takes to be a pilot and how much they're trained. Our Pilots are among the best in the world who do more with less. It takes 3-4 years for a pilot to be fully ready and despite the dwindling strength of our fleet they still manage to clock more than NATO standard of flying hours as one USAF pilot had mentioned MKI pilots fly more than their USAF F15 counterparts. IAF strategic culture is centred around the concept of High intensity high stakes conflict and that's how they train. Accidents happen, in this particular case the planes were engaging in DACT maneuvers and the pilots flying them were the best of the best with unmatched flying records. Their could be multiplie reasons as to why they ejected, one of them could be the loss of control over the aircraft,etc. Whatever the reason is that dosent mean you start talking nonsense about something you don't even know of.

Angel of War

Country flag
No news is there .
It's not underperfomance on the pilot's end nor the training which is one of the most intense in the world, I'll anyday bet that our pilots are better than most of the world. It's the age of the fleet which is taking a toll. We fly more than NATO air forces despite the fact that our airframes are older and need immediate replacement. Once you cross 60 , you won't gonna run like you're 20. Similarly once the aircraft nears the end of it's service life, it's gonna underperfrom no matter how much you try to get the best out of it. It's the procurement which is messed up, if you sort out procurement issues then IAF can even beat the living crap out of the cream tier of the USAF and Israelis

Last edited:

Angel of War

Country flag
Simulators were provided for SU-30 MKI. Just ask from the Supervisor of Simulator, he will tell you the real picture... This is the answer.. Everyone ( ranks) is just enjoying and enjoying and keep enjoying..
Simulators can never compensate for real flying experience. And our pilots spend most of their time on the real stuff rather than being hooked onto simulators. They enjoy flying way more than getting hooked onto simulators, in one way it increases the stess of the aging airframe and on the other hand it gives them the taste of real flying. it's true.

vishnugupt

Country flag
Bogus, don't crap around till you know what it takes to be a pilot and how much they're trained. Our Pilots are among the best in the world who do more with less. It takes 3-4 years for a pilot to be fully ready and despite the dwindling strength of our fleet they still manage to clock more than NATO standard of flying hours as one USAF pilot had mentioned MKI pilots fly more than their USAF F15 counterparts. IAF strategic culture is centred around the concept of High intensity high stakes conflict and that's how they train. Accidents happen, in this particular case the planes were engaging in DACT maneuvers and the pilots flying them were the best of the best with unmatched flying records. Their could be multiplie reasons as to why they ejected, one of them could be the loss of control over the aircraft,etc. Whatever the reason is that dosent mean you start talking nonsense about something you don't even know of.
No matter how much lies you tell but truth is these are Carrom board warriors only by professionalism.

Their past record talk Lauder than you usual rant.

Give me source where it says Our pilots have more flying hours than others??

What does take to be a pilot is similar like IAS/IPS . We all know what our babus are upto. Would anyone agree to call IAS/IPS world best professionals?? No

vishnugupt

Country flag
It's not underperfomance on the pilot's end nor the training which is one of the most intense in the world, I'll anyday bet that our pilots are better than most of the world. It's the age of the fleet which is taking a toll. We fly more than NATO air forces despite the fact that our airframes are older and need immediate replacement. Once you cross 60 , you won't gonna run like you're 20. Similarly once the aircraft nears the end of it's service life, it's gonna underperfrom no matter how much you try to get the best out of it. It's the procurement which is messed up, if you sort out procurement issues then IAF can even beat the living crap out of the cream tier of the USAF and Israelis
During Balakot Carrom board warriors released Spice 2000 below the required height and result is bombs failed to reach targets which was on height.

Carrom board warriors was using best guidance bomb and jets still World best pilots failed to hit even single target. This alone say lot about training and their Professionalism.

Lesser you talk better for Carrom board warriors.

skunk works

Country flag
C
Can we like, not do this republic day level circlejerk here? 'Besht of the besht of the besht of the besht'

We saw all we needed about the IAF's "strategic culture" on Feb 27 when all that was left to defend srinagar was a 60 year old fossil without an EW pod (that should have been mounted on paper) and interoperability with the army was so bad, a blue on blue kill happened.
The crew abandoned their SU30MKI while it was still flying- we are very lucky it did not fall on someone's house and kill them. The aircraft was flying uncommanded for a 100 kilometers for God's sake.

daya

Country flag
Simulators can never compensate for real flying experience. And our pilots spend most of their time on the real stuff rather than being hooked onto simulators. They enjoy flying way more than getting hooked onto simulators, in one way it increases the stess of the aging airframe and on the other hand it gives them the taste of real flying. it's true.
You mean if someone uses simulator he will never be provided with a real machine...Simulators were provided as machine was not available for increasing flying hours, for gaining more accuracy, for more experience.. but people are great..

skunk works

Country flag
You mean if someone uses simulator he will never be provided with a real machine...Simulators were provided as machine was not available for increasing flying hours, for gaining more accuracy, for more experience.. but people are great..
The largest and second largest air forces in the world do tons of simulation training and find it perfectly acceptable. The F117 simulator built by Lockheed back in the 1980s was rated as 'extremely realistic' by pilots. Imagine how realistic technology is today.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
During Balakot Carrom board warriors released Spice 2000 below the required height and result is bombs failed to reach targets which was on height.
You living in some altered reality where Balakot bombings missed their target ?

Carrom board warriors was using best guidance bomb and jets still World best pilots failed to hit even single target. This alone say lot about training and their Professionalism.

No matter how much you try, you still fail to suppress your hatred for India and armed forces.

Gyyan

Country flag

Then if they failed what warranted such a response from pak?
I mean if they failed why was the alleged area closed to public for about a month after a month BBC went there and showed it was a madarsa.( I wasn't on the forum at that time and most of my knowledge is from SM)

Angel of War

Country flag
No matter how much lies you tell but truth is these are Carrom board warriors only by professionalism.
Chalo, atleast you admit that they have professionalism.

Their past record talk Lauder than you usual rant.
Lol, you've spoken like a true idiot. What's their past record that you're mentioning ? You're acting as if you know every fuckin single thing but the fact is you don't know $hit. Their Past record only speaks well of their exceptional perform. Now don't give me that crash saar , procurement saar Bull$hit because we're talking about the quality of the pilot and their training not what the higher ups decide to buy for them. Pound for Pound, pilot for pilot they're the best trained and extremely proficient in seizing intiaitive.
Give me source where it says Our pilots have more flying hours than others??
Go figure buddy
What does take to be a pilot is similar like IAS/IPS . We all know what our babus are upto. Would anyone agree to call IAS/IPS world best professionals?? No
Our IAS/IPS regardless of what anyone says are professionals and that's the truth. They're well trained for what they do, now it's a different story altogether if someone decides to indulge in malpractices but the fact that india is a functioning nation with actual working institutions is more than enough to point out that IAS/IPS/IFS bureaucracy has been mostly successful in keeping india well off, if our babus were really that bad then we would have been another somalia.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles