Aircraft Crash Notification

Angel of War

Country flag

Indrajit

Country flag
Sun TV was showing 3 in the 6 pm news - Two Su-30s and one M-2000. It said, the mirage and Su-30 collided mid-air, while the 2nd Su-30 crashed. But rest everywhere, I see only 2. So, someone needs to confirm this.
Probably got confused because there were 2 pilots in the Sukhoi + 1 in the M2k

rone

Country flag
Wreckage landed 100km away. As a newbie just asking is that even possible that wreckage can land in that much distance!?
answer is simple the one we saw at first is single engine aircraft which is m2k second one was su30 mki which with one engine failure or no engines glided up to 90km and crashed in second location, i think accident happen when training counter BVR tactics where after initial BVR salvo both aircraft end up en merge where m2k with high instantaneous turn rate miss calculated or accidentally close the gap with su30 mki with Trust vectored alpha, it just my assumption

vishnugupt

Country flag
Wreckage landed 100km away. As a newbie just asking is that even possible that wreckage can land in that much distance!?
I believe, After accident both jets pilot ejected. Su-30mki was kept flying without pilots

It seems Mirage canopy failed to open and pilot couldn't ejected. Possibly frontal section of Mirage collided with Su-30mki

maximus777

Country flag
Precious life lost and 2 premier IAF jets crashed. UN AF does not need an adversary; they will do it to themselves! How the eff can 2 premier jets collide during training when the environment is controlled and no "fog of war" exists?!? If this is the state of IAF in training, not sure what it would be like in a real war scenario!!

The only reason Indian armed forces are feared/respected is because of the Indian army which always punches above its weight.

My respect/expectations for IAF went down several notches after the Feb 2019 Nowshera encounter. When IAF was expected to be at peak wartime alert status, we let a strike package of 20+ PAF jets attack us and got humiliated in the info war that followed. Lost a chopper to friendly fire and if not for Abhinandan's testosterone driven heroics we couldn't even claim the F16 kill, which again the world is probably not convinced about. At a minimum we should have downed a dozen PAF jets and neutered them. Instead we had our bloodied pilot paraded as a POW on the media world over.

pankaj nema

Country flag

Bang on.....
Since it was a TACDE training mission and TACDE pilots
We can say that it was a case of
" Tactics Gone Wrong "

So either they were trying some new Manuevers Or IF it was an Tried And Tested Manuever then The pilots made a Mess of It

vishnugupt

Country flag
I don't know what happened now to "source not be named" ?? Usually unknown source from Armed forces always jump when it's come to negative reporting about indigenous products.

Now no unknown source is coming forward to give us information what happened during excercise?

Now on, when we read a news which mention unknown source then just read it as a "UN General"

This Su-30mki crash is just a repetition of Lehgaon Su-30mki crash in the past.

vishnugupt

Country flag
I believe, After accident both jets pilot ejected. Su-30mki was kept flying without pilots

It seems Mirage canopy failed to open and pilot couldn't ejected. Possibly frontal section of Mirage collided with Su-30mki
Seems another recommendation for Shaurya Chakra in process.

As I Said earlier, Carrom board warriors has manifested another master piece of Samosa Training.

Su-30 MKI pilots ejected without thinking for a second and left intact jet in the air for it destiny. Which flew 100 km without pilots. Most likely Su-30MKI was intact after the accident.

I can guarantee we will never come to know about the cause.

My Last post on this issue. Om Shanti

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles