Aircraft Crash Notification

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Why just BJP? what about IA and IAF Top leadership? Why is the Indian Armed forces still keep using these old ass helicopters and fighters that should have been removed from frontline service ages ago even after so many accidents?
Add to that, the entire tenure of AK Antony
Also, the Italians

vishnugupt

Country flag
Whenever I talk about our armed forces people here get offended and I laugh on people who blame bureaucracy and Babus.

Fact is our multi Star general or officers deliberately put man and machine in danger despite of knowing deployed man and machine are deemed unfit for service.

One day somebody will look or run a commission inquiry about how COs and commanders tears and throw unfit reports of man and machine in dustbin and deploy them without having required fitness certificate. And when disaster happens how they change papers.

I hope the love and respect we countryman show to our soldiers, will be shown by these high rank generals one day.

Foxbat

Country flag
For the sake of the families of both Indian and Pakistani pilots, both countries need to stop flying outdated junk.

PAF pilot martyred in plane crash near Mardan
Board of inquiry formed
SAMAA | Usman Khan - Posted: Sep 22, 2021 | Last Updated: 1 hour ago

A Pakistan Air Force trainer aircraft crashed near Mardan during a routine training mission, the PAF spokesperson said Wednesday.

https://www.samaa.tv/news/2021/09/paf-pilot-martyred-in-plane-crash-near-mardan/

The aircraft reportedly a T-37 trainer which was last manufactured 46 years ago !

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles