Aircraft Crash Notification

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Bhailog please make another thread to report crashes from other nations. Every time I see this thread in latest replies my heart stops for few seconds.
For me when i see a new post in this thread it is like playing some quiz game show where i wish the crashed aircraft belongs to some enemy country rather than ours.lately the ratio has been good.:)

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Bhailog please make another thread to report crashes from other nations. Every time I see this thread in latest replies my heart stops for few seconds.
I think this is the universal thread. There's a seperate Indian one afaik.

Foxbat

Country flag
AircraftBlockModelSerial No.StatusDate
JF-17 Thunder1A10-127CrashedMonday 14 November 2011
JF-17 Thunder2A15-209CrashedTuesday 27 September 2016
JF-17 Thunder2A17-241CrashedTuesday 15 September 2020
Thats what is known publicly, god knows how many have crashed. Just like the Chinese they prefer to hide their losses to boost their fake egos. In the case of JF-17 they can easily replace them and give them the same serial number.

Neptune

Country flag

This is the second plane shot down by Venezuela recently. Probably drug smuggling or possibly a covert CIA aircraft.

I think the first aircraft was shot down by SU-30. This recent aircraft was also probably shot down by SU-30 since Venezuelan F-16 are practically not airworthy and SAM are too risky. An SU-30 probably made visual contact and a positive ID and then fired on the aircraft.

Neptune

Country flag
Thats what is known publicly, god knows how many have crashed. Just like the Chinese they prefer to hide their losses to boost their fake egos. In the case of JF-17 they can easily replace them and give them the same serial number.

Something to think about is that Martin Baker’s recent comments stated that the latest JF-17 crash and subsequently ejection was the first successful JF-17 ejection. This dispels the narrative that the second known Jf-17 that crashed into the Arabian Sea was a successful ejection. In other worlds Pakistan seems to have covered up a death of a pilot.

In regards to China and its crashes. I have yet to have heard China acknowledge anything about its latest crash which seems to have been a J-10 and not an SU-35 as was erroneously reported. If it wasn’t for the fact that the crash was in a residential area and photographed then it’s likely China would have kept quite.

porky_kicker

Country flag
AircraftBlockModelSerial No.StatusDate
JF-17 Thunder1A10-127CrashedMonday 14 November 2011
JF-17 Thunder2A15-209CrashedTuesday 27 September 2016
JF-17 Thunder2A17-241CrashedTuesday 15 September 2020
AFAIK till date 5 to 6 jf17 have crashed , in real god only knows how many.

1st crash was due to a structural failure of the wing 🤣

The one prior to the latest one nose dived into the sea 🤣 , it was also covered up , however pics of ambulance at the residence of the deceased pilot appeared on social media before being removed gave the first clues regarding the crash of the jf17.

Some said reason for crash was pilot disorientation , ironically true 4th generation aircrafts have capabilities to tackle pilot disorientation , which the so called 4th generation jf17 lacks

Neptune

Country flag
They recently lost two mig-29 in libya.

No they didn’t. A guy by the online handle of Fighterbomber which is apparently a Russian pilot posted a video of a CSAR exercise showing another ‘downed’ pilot. People mistook it for the real thing. Again this guy originally posted the video and then clarified that a Mig-29 never crashed.

As usual Russian media is silent.

Where is media silent? Russian media is already covering this and it says nothing about canon fire. This is so far online rumors at this point. Russia has never even hid the fact that their SU-57 crashed so why would they hid an SU-30 crash?

Knowitall

No they didn’t. A guy by the online handle of Fighterbomber which is apparently a Russian pilot posted a video of a CSAR exercise showing another ‘downed’ pilot. People mistook it for the real thing. Again this guy originally posted the video and then clarified that a Mig-29 never crashed.

Where is media silent? Russian media is already covering this and it says nothing about canon fire. This is so far online rumors at this point. Russia has never even hid the fact that their SU-57 crashed so why would they hid an SU-30 crash?

Neptune

Country flag

Yes and try reading the actual article. It mentioned the guy (fighterbomber) I was talking about in my previous post. I was one of the first people to read or hear of the incident before it was even covered in the media because I follow the guy that posted the original video on social media.

US ‘intelligence’ monitors that guys accounts because he was one of the first to post clear pictures of the S-70 drone. He was also the guy that posted an IRST lock on an F-22 from an SU-35. I’m afraid US ‘intelligence’ didn’t pick up the part about an CSAR exercise.

Knowitall

Yes and try reading the actual article. It mentioned the guy (fighterbomber) I was talking about in my previous post. I was one of the first people to read or hear of the incident before it was even covered in the media because I follow the guy that posted the original video on social media.

US ‘intelligence’ monitors that guys accounts because he was one of the first to post clear pictures of the S-70 drone. He was also the guy that posted an IRST lock on an F-22 from an SU-35. I’m afraid US ‘intelligence’ didn’t pick up the part about an CSAR exercise.
I mean russians have a history of hiding things.

Like the time when their troops and mercs were attacked with airstrikes in syria so I thought the same might be true here.

But yes you might be right about this.

Neptune

Country flag
I mean russians have a history of hiding things.

Like the time when their troops and mercs were attacked with airstrikes in syria so I thought the same might be true here.

But yes you might be right about this.

Russian troops were never attacked in air strikes in Syria. Contractor working for Wagner were and Russia never hid that fact. I’m not sure where these conspiracy originate from. Russia has often disclosed even generals dying as well as aircraft crashing when they could have covered those events up. Russia is not China or North Korea or Pakistan. It discloses pretty much everything.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles