Aircraft Crash Notification

Super Flanker

Country flag
I know that i am replying late with regards to this topic but I will still post though.

Its good that Martin Baker had confirmed officially that it was a JF 17 B Aircraft. Otherwise these Pakistanis would have been still staying in denial. Anyways I know for sure that Pakistan Airforce is underreporting these crashes.

I wonder how many JF 17 ,F-16 ,Mirage of Pak Fizaya have Actually crashed and they have hidden.

Chandragupt Maurya

Country flag
I know that i am replying late with regards to this topic but I will still post though.

Its good that Martin Baker had confirmed officially that it was a JF 17 B Aircraft. Otherwise these Pakistanis would have been still staying in denial. Anyways I know for sure that Pakistan Airforce is underreporting these crashes.

I wonder how many JF 17 ,F-16 ,Mirage of Pak Fizaya have Actually crashed and they have hidden.
Same is true for China many Chinese aircrafts crash and pilots get killed but they hide it successfully

Super Flanker

Country flag
Same is true for China many Chinese aircrafts crash and pilots get killed but they hide it successfully
Yes. I always wonder is that India Reports so many crashes of MIG-21 with Russian engines. And Chinese literally Operate copies of unreliable MIG-21 Aircrafts Which is known as Chengdu J-7. But why are crashes not being Reported of these? The crash rate of these J-7 which are literally copies of unreliable soviet MIG-21(The MIG-21 is unrealible in Today's standard) are so low. It's pretty Suspicious. Like this Why are other Aircrafts like J-10 etc not Crashing more because these Aircrafts literally use Russian Engines and even reversed Engineered Copies of these Engines which are themselves unreliable. Both China and Pakistan are in the same clout.

Both hide Aircraft crashes and underreport their Casualties. And it's a confirmed fact.

Neeraj Mathur

Country flag

https://www.ettoday.net/news/20220111/2166820.htm

Global Defence

New threads

Articles