Aircraft Crash Notification

garg_bharat

Country flag
Aircraft veered away from its flight path and probably hit a mountain.

A thorough investigation is needed to find the cause.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
They had only 30-40 eurofighter in fighting conditions and they have lost two at once !

How the mighty have fallen.

Sent from my C103 using Tapatalk
Yes I was thinking that too.

We think the procurement is bad through our babu's,other developed countries have it much worse to a point where countries like usa ,Britain's nd Europeans countries procure late and also procure useless weapons.

Just read about lcs,zumwalt and Ford cv comedy in us navy military and about the various ang of cash spent in research and time,compared to them we have only wasted a small amt of cash.

Immanuel

Country flag
France, Germany, all in the shit hole. Availability of the Eurocanards is less than 50% among parent forces. On top these douches are slow as fuck when it comes to paying their fair share fire NATO. The world is gone to shit when someone like Trump is right. Why the US continues to protect these good for nothing Soy Boy Nations is beyond me.

bhramos

Country flag
F / A-18 Hornet fighter-bomber The #US Navy crashed in #California. The incident occurred near the base of the Navy "Lake China", where they are research and testing of weapons in the interests of the #American fleet. Currently searching for the pilot.

bhramos

Country flag
Wreckage of the #Iran F-4E Phantom-II jet fighter which crashed today near Bushehr, Iran.

Jaguar_1432

F / A-18 Hornet fighter-bomber The #US Navy crashed in #California. The incident occurred near the base of the Navy "Lake China", where they are research and testing of weapons in the interests of the #American fleet. Currently searching for the pilot.
After a day of search, the US Navy announced the death of the pilot of a single-seat F/A-18E Super Hornet jet that crashed in Death Valley National Park, California. The injured seven tourist.

White Wolf

Country flag
MKI crashed in Tezpur, both pilots ejected. This doesn't look good guys.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
But why?
according to him.....2019 will be darkest year because earlier in feb abhinandan's issue and now su30mki crash......
only dumb idiot will believe that abhinandan's issue is failure for india....angeldude shall i tell you who r those dumb cunts.....no i think u know that....now u know what this guys post meant........

Deathstar

Country flag
according to him.....2019 will be darkest year because earlier in feb abhinandan's issue and now su30mki crash......
only dumb idiot will believe that abhinandan's issue is failure for india....angeldude shall i tell you who r those dumb cunts.....no i think u know that....now u know what this guys post meant........
Nope not because of that but this year saw 10 crashes already and still 4 months to go

White Wolf

Country flag
Wo wo!!!! Chill the fuck out dude, I am an India I can assure you that, "Darkest Day has nothing to do with Abhinandan". Do you even have the slightest idea how many lives we have lost this year due to these petty crashes??? Count in the An-32 victims and that would turn out to be a massive number. Do you believe this is normal??? Somebody must be held responsible for these accidents. Why someone else's incompetent price is paid by our pilots???

Deathstar

Country flag
Wo wo!!!! Chill the fuck out dude, I am an India I can assure you that, "Darkest Day has nothing to do with Abhinandan". Do you even have the slightest idea how many lives we have lost this year due to these petty crashes??? Count in the An-32 victims and that would turn out to be a massive number. Do you believe this is normal??? Somebody must be held responsible for these accidents. Why someone else's incompetent price is paid by our pilots???
Absolutely agrre with you , these incompetent people be it HAL or IAF or MoD cant go free. We have lost mnay of our heroes in crashes and not in wars

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles