Air Force Mi-17 crashes in Tawang, 12 killed

badguy2000

Respected Member
Can be a possiblity too. I've also read reports thats for past 6 decades china has perfected such a secret weapon by testing it by shooting down its own various military and civilian planes which otherwise were reported as accident crash just to maintain the top most serecy of its secret weapon.=heheh
yes....whenever Fagaiwei declare a price adjustment of oil or other sections,there always happen aircrashs the next day.

The Mi17 is just one of dozens of such victims.....

I even suspect that any Indian plane will be shot down by Chinese Fagaiwei, if it flys over the disputed areas between CHina and India.

Minghegy

For Indians, fagaiwei = National Development and Reform Commission.
It's the core of Chinese economy, very powerful, like the Jewish presbytery of the American economy.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
yes....whenever Fagaiwei declare a price adjustment of oil or other sections,there always happen aircrashs the next day.

The Mi17 is just one of dozens of such victims.....

I even suspect that any Indian plane will be shot down by Chinese Fagaiwei, if it flys over the disputed areas between CHina and India.
Baap re ...Umean to say whole china is a disputed between india and china that you ve to shoot down ur own planes there.:emot0:

Minghegy

If they were shoot by China, I think your government will show the wreckages to everyone on the earth.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
If they were shoot by China, I think your government will show the wreckages to everyone on the earth.
well thats not india thats claiming it its your own comrade claiming it.

Minghegy

The relation of Fagaiwei and aircraft crashse is just a coincidence, he said "shoot" is not mean real shoot, a bit misunderstanding.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
I had made an assertion that GOI is scared to admit that there is an actual threat and I had asked what are they afraid of? Are they afraid of getting assassinated? What is wrong in asking that, as they look shyt scared to even admitting things went really wrong recently in NE, I know because I was there, and saw it with my own eyes the reality in Sikkim. I am sure if that was the case in Sikkim, the reality in AP (Tawang) would have been 10 times worse!
@Ahmed,

Maomao does have a slight point. You need to understand that GOI is shit scared of admitting anything that might "offend" the Chinese overtly and would cause them to show their irritation. Not just former Defence minister Fernandes, but also current Joint and Air Chief Naik as well as Army Chief VK Singh have clearly and openly said that PLA does pose a serious threat, which the GOI elites tried to silence unsuccessfully, and this has caused a lot of friction between the tri-services and the government. Naik in the past few months has called more press conferences and interviews than the 3 ex-chiefs had done in their entire tenure put together.

Also, during a very bitter interview by former Air Vice Marshal PK Barbora who spoke the same, the GOI warned him not to "interact too much" with the public. What the hell does this mean?

You can still see the article having said so. It means GOI is hiding something from us.

Any political party ruling the country committing such severe blunders intentionally is to be reprimanded. It would be immature to say that Maomao is doing this to make NDA look superior. I am an NDA supporter but was one of its fiercest critics when the Kandahar incident took place and Parliament attacks took place with the cooling of operation Parakram. Same way, right now UPA controls the reins of this country and hence is responsible:

1) for its terrible spate of scams where billions are going into few pockets,

2) where non-UPA states are complaining of unfair treatment at the center,

3) where the entire Indian Military is pissed off at the government policies,

4) where expenses are going through-the-roof.

5) And when there is no clear cut decisive plan from the Center to tackle Kashmiri separatist lunatics as well as Maoists.

I am in particular worried about Chinese intentions seriously because I am not an NRI nor am I a south Indian; my state borders China and naturally, I and my people will be the first one to suffer the maximum in case PLA decides to take "indirect" steps to harrass India. The ruling party is secure with its S-300 and Akash fortified Delhi, surrounded by military central command to order any sort of punitive measures instantly but we don't have this leverage.

What does Scams have anything to do with a Helicopter crashing?
True that the scams have nothing to do with the chopper crash but it certainly has to do with the Cabinet; this body is responsible for rapidly expediting modernization of forces through various red tapes and while this helo crash is a result of unfortunately mysterious conditions, same cannot be said about the dozen or so crashes that we have had throughout this year. There is a problem that has been plaguing IAF since last 6 years (MMRCA decision) and IA (artillery joke) and still nothing new in either fields have entered the forces.

My question is, who does the common man blame other than center for such blunders ( or intentional schemes if I may) committed by the Ruling government?

Last edited:

SHASH2K2

May those brave souls rest in peace. I dont think that its attack or something that took place on our chopper but even if its true its something we will never know.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
MaoMao, can you tell us what you saw in Sikkim? With the Trucks and all? I didnt quite understand you or what you were trying to tell. A Better explanation would be appreciated

ahmedsid

Top Gun
As for the people blaming GOI for being Soft on Chinese, could you please tell how to react? Please list out how the approach should be, and it should be conncurrent with todays times and not based on 1962.

India is a democracy, and because of some inherent factors, developmental measures takes a lot of time to get implemented. For eg: In Kerala, the widening of Highways/ Building of an Expressway has been talked about for a long time, but has not happened! Is it because we dont have the money? NO. Is it because there is No Will? Actually, I would again say, No! Why then? Well, for starters, Land Acquisitions for Development is a HUGE DEAL in INDIA!!! If the Govt takes over my land, I go to court and fight AFAIK! While in China, if the Govt takes my Land, I migrate and take up a begging bowl for all the Govt Cares! And Yeah, not to forget Corruption! There is no Single Party in India which is clean! For a change to happen, it has to be from within, and people should start walking the walk than talking the talk!

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Yeah with reference to Ahmed here Maomao...

What exactly did you see in Sikkim? Was it recent? Because I am here now all along and don't recollect anything unusual. If it was something latest, I would come to know before the news media would even reach from either Delhi or Mumbai. Can you tell what new stuff has happened here that I missed?

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
Guys stop accusing china with out any proof...wait for the report....may the souls of our brothers rest in peace...

badguy2000

Respected Member
As for the people blaming GOI for being Soft on Chinese, could you please tell how to react? Please list out how the approach should be, and it should be conncurrent with todays times and not based on 1962.

India is a democracy, and because of some inherent factors, developmental measures takes a lot of time to get implemented. For eg: In Kerala, the widening of Highways/ Building of an Expressway has been talked about for a long time, but has not happened! Is it because we dont have the money? NO. Is it because there is No Will? Actually, I would again say, No! Why then? Well, for starters, Land Acquisitions for Development is a HUGE DEAL in INDIA!!! If the Govt takes over my land, I go to court and fight AFAIK! While in China, if the Govt takes my Land, I migrate and take up a begging bowl for all the Govt Cares! And Yeah, not to forget Corruption! There is no Single Party in India which is clean! For a change to happen, it has to be from within, and people should start walking the walk than talking the talk!
you know little about China.
In most cases, CHinese government provides the related people quite fair compesation for land-taking. Many people even become millionaires due to such compensations.

Of course, unfair cases can not be avoided completely in CHina.In fact,unfair cases can not avoided completely anywhere outside CHina,including in USA and India. It is just some democracy crusaders that highlight the unfair cases in China, to prove how barbarian and bloody the communists are!

ahmedsid

Top Gun
you know little about China.
In most cases, CHinese government provides the related people quite fair compesation for land-taking. Many people even become millionaires due to such compensations.

Of course, unfair cases can not be avoided completely in CHina.In fact,unfair cases can not avoided completely anywhere outside CHina,including in USA and India. It is just some democracy crusaders that highlight the unfair cases in China, to prove how barbarian and bloody the communists are!
Yes BG2K, I know, China compensates, but its just that I saw too many people crying and protesting because Govt took over their Land for the Olympics and left them without anything. Yes, Unfair practices exist everywhere, be it USA or Uganda.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
R.I.P the brave soldiers.

My question is, who does the common man blame other than center for such blunders ( or intentional schemes if I may) committed by the Ruling government?
The Common man, if he must should blame himself. They made a choice, if it turns mistake then its their mandate gone wrong.

There is no value to 'self-announced victim' weeps. The crucial stand for ordinary man should be to 'take the responsibility' than any other waste.

Last edited:

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Can I ask on what grounds you guys are accusing China of shooting down the Helicopter? Is there any proof with you, If So, you should Publish it, or Stop the nonsensical approach to the issue!

Some Indians are acting like Pakistanis, blaming everything on the Government! We see Pakistanis blame their government, forgetting they voted in the cabinet! Is that the way India wants to go? India is headed by a Popular elected govt and the Majority has trusted it to protect our Sovreignity, and unless proven otherwise, there is no need to doubt it, by making up such Silly Conspiracy Theories of a Chinese Attack!

badguy2000

Respected Member
Yes BG2K, I know, China compensates, but its just that I saw too many people crying and protesting because Govt took over their Land for the Olympics and left them without anything. Yes, Unfair practices exist everywhere, be it USA or Uganda.
haha,it is just a routine that some guys here cenctrate in taking care of the unfair cases in China while keep their eyes blind to the unfair cases in USA and India..

of course, it is a "politically right" in west world...and maybe in India.

But , I don't buy it and few of Chinese buy it .

BTW, guy, my expericence tells me that in China, "fair compensations for land-taking " is much more than "unfair compensation for land-taking".
I can hear lots of cases how land-owning peasant become millionairs due to the huge land-taking compensation . such cases is much more than those unfair cases.

In fact, Even my parents want to get some benefit from such compensaitons.

My grandparents left some land for my parents in the home-village,but my parent left the village for cities decades ago . So ,there is no house on the land now.

According to the current laws, land with houses on can be compensated much more than the land without anyting on. So, my parrents now are hurry in building houses on the land ,just in order to make house appear on the land before those area are "land-taking" by the government.

Last edited:

Agantrope

haha,it is just a routine that some guys here cenctrate in taking care of the unfair cases in China while keep their eyes blind to the unfair cases in USA and India..

of course, it is a "politically right" in west world...and maybe in India.

But , I don't buy it and few of Chinese buy it .
My enemy's enemy is my friend. This is the logic working out now. We dont matter if we lose some flesh over the Yankees, to protect the whole skin.

I am waiting for the reports over the matter. Unitl then i dont want to spill my words.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Yeah with reference to Ahmed here Maomao...

What exactly did you see in Sikkim? Was it recent? Because I am here now all along and don't recollect anything unusual. If it was something latest, I would come to know before the news media would even reach from either Delhi or Mumbai. Can you tell what new stuff has happened here that I missed?
Check your PM......................!!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles