After China's NSG Snub, How Should India Retaliate?

Zebra

Country flag
I have no problem if India joins communist belt or Chinese investments (nor yanks, anybody is welcome for our interests.) unless India itself comes in top 3 economies.
Draw advantages from both sides.

Now, here's the case of CPM, :pound:
There's an interesting story that how they were insulted by CCPians.
BTW, NATO ally for security and SCO member for finance, this thing is what I'm seeing government agenda. Regards.
What can I say now...!
Anyway, but things are different, I am afraid.
Have a look....................
http://www.defencenews.in/article/Boycott-Chinese-goods-for-blocking-Indias-entry-in-NSG-6290

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
China is not the only country opposing India, there are others that voted against India as well. Should India retaliate against them too?
Those were the fence sitters who later went with the Chinese. If the latter had agreed for India's entry, the others too would have fallen in line.

Therefore it was all because of China. Period!
Those fence sitters had no problem with India getting into NSG, they wanted clarification on process but didn't oppose India when called for India's entry.

Bahamut

India should have approach China differently, accept our member and we help u make road in Tibet to connect with India for more trade. Reject it and will increase our Co operations with China contain block.

curryman

Those fence sitters had no problem with India getting into NSG, they wanted clarification on process but didn't oppose India when called for India's entry.
So there is no clarification on who voted for and who voted against. I've asked this before, and I'll ask it again, what's the official tally of the vote, presuming there is one.

Zebra

Country flag
India should have approach China differently, accept our member and we help u make road in Tibet to connect with India for more trade.
Let me tell about me, I am happy with China if we talk about trade, business and economy, which helps both of nations.

Reject it and will increase our Co operations with China contain block.
Better stay with US and let US fix NSG issue.

Last edited:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Indian ocean region is in India's watch .. and chinese know that. all their NSG sent consignment will be blocked if they act oversmart.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
India should continue to eliminate valid excuses for China. Our not being an NPT signatory is a valid excuse. "There should be parity between India and Pakistan for regional stability" is not a valid excuse. They beat India's bid on the basis of a valid excuse. So let's go ahead and sign the NPT. The question of disarmament comes years later, but at least we'll be signatories and deprive China of a valid excuse, just in time to make it into the NSG.

Flame Thrower , I_PLAY_BAD , Indx TechStyle

Dude, you guys are not taking this matter seriously.
F*ck US here.
Talk about only Indian people , (specially educated people), as they are at very high risk.

Go through that video which posted many times in past.

Why I am saying this.........!
bcz for this NSG false flag operation , all the political parties in India are on one page.
Without it, it is not possible.

Now if BJP , SP , congress and CPIM , they are all happy to join communist belt.
In this situation, what are the basic ideological differences among them.......?

In other words, chances are there can be one party system in India also.
With the help of Chinese money.

That is where you wants India to be..........?

Think it again.

Check this ............

Your argument is based on he-said-she-said. Try again.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
So there is no clarification on who voted for and who voted against. I've asked this before, and I'll ask it again, what's the official tally of the vote, presuming there is one.
It's been for a while in public domain, even our official MEA spokesperson has clearly said that only 1 country opposed India's bid, rest wanted India to be the member of NSG. They were influenced by China but they didn't oppose, only raised procedural points, China blatantly opposed our bid.
_20160628_093940.JPG

Zebra

Country flag
Modi, himself wants India to be in Chinese military block.

It is reality now.

Someone should inform Modi, at-least he must be honest with his own people in India.

raja696

India should continue to eliminate valid excuses for China. Our not being an NPT signatory is a valid excuse. "There should be parity between India and Pakistan for regional stability" is not a valid excuse. They beat India's bid on the basis of a valid excuse. So let's go ahead and sign the NPT. The question of disarmament comes years later, but at least we'll be signatories and deprive China of a valid excuse, just in time to make it into the NSG.

Why we have to sign Npt ? Npt f can be signed :) if u can provide India with unsc seat and counter China in UN . Then we can sign npt .

Zebra

Country flag
That's why he is increasing military corporation with US.
BTW,
@Dark Soul wants India to be in Chinese military block.
@Zebra Wants India to be a Yankee petdog.

And Narendra Modi wants India to play both sides.
That's all. :D
That is Modi's PR skill.

The reality is different. Let me clear this story for you ............ (but I am afraid, tarunraju will find it as he-said-she-said )

Anyway, back on topic.

Modi govt said they got new definition of nonalignment.

And stay on both side is the main and key point in it.

Now, lets check the ground reality.

On one side India become full and permanent member of Chinese military block.

On other side, India not happy to become full and permanent member of US military block.

Btw, typical mindset of yours.
You said Chinese military block and Yankee petdog.

Last edited:

Zebra

Country flag

Sir, I am afraid, not happy to try it again.

I just said it, what liked to say and the way I like to say.

Sorry, can't help you this time.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
On one side India become full and permanent member of Chinese military block.
If you are talking about SCO, how do you know it is permanent?
:lol: Even if you write permanent in size 7, that is not the truth.

On other side, India not happy to become full and permanent member of US military block.
Which US military block??

Btw, typical mindset of yours.
You said Chinese military block and Yankee petdog.

It is obvious from the posts that what @Indx TechStyle said isn't his typical mindset, but your pitiful reality.

-------

Also the reason India is joining SCO is not something childish reason as "joining china military block" as you think.
There are many reasons like russia wanting to balance china, economic perks, balancing paki and preventing sco from dominating the region entirely, being able to put india's views on sco table, keeping US in check and so on.

Bharat Ek Khoj

In today's news paper
China says border is the main challenge for ind-china relationship.
Ready to solve the issue thru discussion.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles