After cancelled concert, Ghulam Ali says he is very hurt, says Pakistani singer

asingh10

Pakistani singer Ghulam Ali has said that he is hurt after his concert was cancelled following threats by Shiv Sena, reports NDTV. "I am not angry but I am very hurt," he said to the TV channel.

He also added that despite the cancellation, he still had love for India. "I have got lots of love for India. I only spread love through my music. Music is Allah, Bhagwan and God," he added. He also said to another TV channel that he wished for better relations between India and Pakistan.

He said that issues like are hurtful, "Such controversies spoil people's 'sur'."

Ali also said that his music has no boundaries. "My voice is not bound with borders," he said that people can access his music in any form.

Ali has also sung in several Bollywood films. He had earlier performed at the Sankar Mochan temple in PM Modi's constituency Varanasi.

The concert was held in honour of late Jagjit Singh.

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/repor...he-is-very-hurt-says-pakistani-singer-2132618

asingh10

Ghulam Ali told a former Indian HC whom he thought was a paki diplomat of his contempt for kafirs but his love for kafir money. Got blacklisted for many years after his kafir comment & only after money dried that he now talks peace.

Real life Ghulfaam Hasan for those who have seen the movie "Sarfarosh".:rofl:

Last edited:

Agnostic_Indian

Ghulam Ali told a former Indian HC whom he thought was a paki diplomat of his contempt for kafirs but his love for kafir money. Got blacklisted for many years after his kafir comment & only after money dried that he now talks peace.

Real life Ghulfaam Hasan for those who have seen the movie "Sarfarosh".:rofl:

What's the source of this info ?

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
@Agnostic_Indian
Check out @sushantsareen's Tweet:
Ghulam Ali told a fmr Indian HC whom he thought was a paki diplomat of his contempt for kafirs but his love for kafir money. 1/2

Ghulam Ali was blacklisted for many yrs after his kafir comment & only after money dried that he now talks peace. So much for cultural ties

It was a pvt conversation so cant name the man. he was DHC in 1990s & was on same PIA flight as GA when this happened. He later went as HC

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
So shiv sena proves once again why they are the only RW self respect intact party around (even if not economically right). Good job guys. Keep up with your goondagiri if it can prevent the filth from entering India begging for paisa.

Also, while at it, please take steps to clean up the mess that is Bollywood

FRYCRY

Welcome to Ban'istan, we keep on banning everything and these shiv sena goons gets nice beating in punjab :D

asingh10

Imran Abbas one time said India is a dirty country and full of Kali Mais (talking about Indian girls). That interview has been taken down as he's now in Bollywood.

asingh10

So shiv sena proves once again why they are the only RW self respect intact party around (even if not economically right). Good job guys. Keep up with your goondagiri if it can prevent the filth from entering India begging for paisa.

Also, while at it, please take steps to clean up the mess that is Bollywood
well balasaheb was quite fond of javed miandad...but anyway, looks like ban has been revoked

asingh10

Bollywood "heart throb" Fawad Khan was the main lead of a very anti Hindu/Sikh, pro 2 nation theory Paki drama called "Dastaan". It had to be sanitized for the Indian TV.

Bheeshma

Hmmm we really need some high profile beatings of these paki bastards while in India to put an end to this nonsense.

Neo

Shiv Sena must be declared a terrorist organisation. Sports, art and music have no boundaries and should not become a prone to political agenda on either side.
Pakistan has always welcomed Indian artists performing in Pakistan. The latest visit and the interview that followed by Nasr Uddin Shah states that he has never seen a beter audience than what he saw in Karachi. And he's been around for a few decades.

prohumanity

I truly feel sad about Shiv Sena's attitude towards this lovely Ghazal Singer who is admired by hundreds of millions of Indians. Hangama hai kyo barpa..thodi si jo pili hai....I heard in 1980s and this one is unforgettable.
I want to tell Sena folks.."hangama hai kyo barpa..If Ghulam Ali is singing"
In this way, Indians are acting like Pakistanis where in 1980s the great Ghazal Singer was punished with 100 lashes in public square because he drank beer. India should not become like Pakistan.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Shiv Sena must be declared a terrorist organisation. Sports, art and music have no boundaries and should not become a prone to political agenda on either side.
Pakistan has always welcomed Indian artists performing in Pakistan. The latest visit and the interview that followed by Nasr Uddin Shah states that he has never seen a beter audience than what he saw in Karachi. And he's been around for a few decades.
Porkistan is the biggest terrorist organisation in the world. Hence dealing with it in any form is actually co-operaton with terrorists. So it is well justified to stop all engagements with porkis

Paki beggers always begging for paisa from India, even when they are hated. Really shameless:tsk:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
I truly feel sad about Shiv Sena's attitude towards this lovely Ghazal Singer who is admired by hundreds of millions of Indians. Hangama hai kyo barpa..thodi si jo pili hai....I heard in 1980s and this one is unforgettable.
I want to tell Sena folks.."hangama hai kyo barpa..If Ghulam Ali is singing"
In this way, Indians are acting like Pakistanis where in 1980s the great Ghazal Singer was punished with 100 lashes in public square because he drank beer. India should not become like Pakistan.
.Pathetic really. Did you even read this post?:

Some Indians have no self respect:frusty:

@Agnostic_Indian
Ghulam Ali told a fmr Indian HC whom he thought was a paki diplomat of his contempt for kafirs but his love for kafir money. 1/2

Ghulam Ali was blacklisted for many yrs after his kafir comment & only after money dried that he now talks peace. So much for cultural ties

It was a pvt conversation so cant name the man. he was DHC in 1990s & was on same PIA flight as GA when this happened. He later went as HC

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Guys, the money we help Porkis make from India invariably ends up with their govts, through taxes or through their ISI links. So we must not finance the dogs who are sending terrorists at us. Seriously, dont be this pathetic.

Global Defence

Articles