Afridi in his Off time!

bhramos

Country flag
Afridi in his off time likes to hunt with AK's snakes and Birds.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
His cousin was a jihadi killed in J&K, no doubt pakistanis and their AK-47 and islamist culture created a mess called pakistan! :)

Oracle

So what next after Cricket Mr. Afridi? Leading a suicide mission in India with Pakistani jihadis?

Zaki

Country flag
very old pictures and all of us are aware of Pathans........... they give a Gun in a gift when the child grows up - almost every pathan has a gun

There is one Youtube video where Afridi is inaugurating the Gun Shop and giving an interview there to Pashto tv channel before T20 World Cup 2010

There is another video on youtube where Afridi's elder brother is seen shooting open fire from his house after Pakistan won the World Cup last year - Pathan log aise hi hain

Rebelkid

Instead of shooting these poor birds why doesn't he try shooting some terrorists..

Rebelkid

very old pictures and all of us are aware of Pathans........... they give a Gun in a gift when the child grows up - almost every pathan has a gun

There is one Youtube video where Afridi is inaugurating the Gun Shop and giving an interview there to Pashto tv channel before T20 World Cup 2010

There is another video on youtube where Afridi's elder brother is seen shooting open fire from his house after Pakistan won the World Cup last year - Pathan log aise hi hain
I dunno....but...is it a good thing to gift a gun to your kid ?

Zaki

Country flag
So what next after Cricket Mr. Afridi? Leading a suicide mission in India with Pakistani jihadis?
Stupid thinking i must say

Pathan's like to keep guns just like Sikhs has Kirpan (Sword) and they always keep it to themselves. It doesn't mean they start cutting the throat of whoever they see

Its just a tradition

Zaki

Country flag
I dunno....but...is it a good thing to gift a gun to your kid ?
Its a very bad tradition - I am strictly again it but it does not mean they have these guns to open fire and kill innocent peoples on the street

Oracle

His cousin was a jihadi killed in J&K, no doubt pakistanis and their AK-47 and islamist culture created a mess called pakistan! :)
Mr. maomao, please enlighten a little more dude.

Zaki

Country flag
Instead of shooting these poor birds why doesn't he try shooting some terrorists..
Pakistan Army and security agencies are their to do this Job - If he start killing the terrorists i find no difference between him and the terrorists

Oracle

Stupid thinking i must say

Pathan's like to keep guns just like Sikhs has Kirpan (Sword) and they always keep it to themselves. It doesn't mean they start cutting the throat of whoever they see

Its just a tradition
Well if you have a look at Pakistan and Afghanistan right now, it won't be a stupid thinking, ain't it?
Sikhs are known to be peaceful, but I cannot say the same for Pakistanis.

Zaki

Country flag
I don't know about his cousin - and Jehad is a part of Islam - and if he was Jihadi - he should be proud of him

Don't know if he was doing jihad or terrorism but like you said JIHAD - its a matter of honour for any Muslim

Oracle

I don't know about his cousin - and Jehad is a part of Islam - and if he was Jihadi - he should be proud of him

Don't know if he was doing jihad or terrorism but like you said JIHAD - its a matter of honour for any Muslim
Before I or someone report this post, please explain Jihad.

And btw, Jihadi killed in J&K surely means a terrorist.

Zaki

Country flag
Well if you have a look at Pakistan and Afghanistan right now, it won't be a stupid thinking, ain't it?
Sikhs are known to be peaceful, but I cannot say the same for Pakistanis.
Well we have 90% of the problems on Pak-Afghan border only. Rest is a collective terrorism supported by foreign elements including some great countries of the world

Oracle

Well we have 90% of the problems on Pak-Afghan border only. Rest is a collective terrorism supported by foreign elements including some great countries of the world
You mean US, India and Israel? :)

Zaki

Country flag
Before I or someone report this post, please explain Jihad.
To strive in the way of Allah - it can be performed by hands, verbally or even by the Pen.

Standing against evil is Jihad. I don't know his cousin so i can't say if he was a terrorist or Jihadi - either he used a wrong word or otherwise he should be proud of Jihad.

Zaki

Country flag
You mean US, India and Israel? :)
Anybody against Pakistan............ this is only a few countries - i see a bigger game involved :)

and i guess this is Afridi's thread not Pak vs Terrorists

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles