Afridi in his Off time!

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Nothing absurd about this. Keeping guns is part of Pathan tradition in Pakistan. Law allows that anyway.

Oracle

Anybody against Pakistan............ this is only a few countries - i see a bigger game involved :)

and i guess this is Afridi's thread not Pak vs Terrorists
You people should be commended for your paranoia and your lies. Have proof, bring it before the world. Don't have any? STFU.

Zaki

Country flag
You people should be commended for your paranoia and your lies. Have proof, bring it before the world. Don't have any? STFU.
cool down Oracle

not in a mood today - i am working

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
I don't know about his cousin - and Jehad is a part of Islam - and if he was Jihadi - he should be proud of him

Don't know if he was doing jihad or terrorism but like you said JIHAD - its a matter of honour for any Muslim
Yeah I know matter of Honor, killing innocent ppl, Kasab must be ur Hero and an Honorable man!

BTW Sikhs keep Kirpans which are in no way a sword (as its only few inches long,i.e less than 10 inches), its Blunt so can't cut through! but we know what AK-47s in the hands of Honorable jihadi's which every muslim shud be proud of- according to you, can do to innocent Kaffir lives!

Zaki

Country flag
Yeah I know matter of Honor, killing innocent ppl, Kasab must be ur Hero and an Honorable man!

BTW Sikhs keep Kirpans which are in no way a sword (as its only few inches long,i.e less than 10 inches), its Blunt so can't cut through! but we know what AK-47s in the hands of Honorable jihadi's which every muslim shud be proud of- according to you, can do to innocent Kaffir lives!
Why you peoples like to playing with words?

I always say Death to the terrorists. If Ajmal Kasab was a terrorist cut his 1000 pieces and send a gift to the family of each person he killed and ask them to burn in their chimneys

Always distinguish between the terrorists and Jehadis.......... Jehad is entirely a different concept. If you kill an innocent man - thats terrorism not Jihad - thats what boils me the most when i see some peoples twisting the words

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Please stick to the topic. We're taking too many tangents which have little to do with ... what Afridi is doing in his off time (which is hunting).

bhramos

Country flag
this thread is not meant terrorists and so.
Afridi had a AK.
mean Pak also has Gun culture.
But meaning of Jihad.

Last edited by a moderator:

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
^ That is going to be the last post related to Jihad in this thread. Any more, and it will be closed. Apparently there's nothing much to talk about Afridi or his pastimes.

bhramos

Country flag
Afridi-Shots

shahid afridi brother firing on winning

bhramos

Country flag
Afridi with Guns

Rahul Singh

Country flag
So AK-47 are sold in general stores in pakistan....no wonder why this gun represents one thing more than any...

bhramos

Country flag
So AK-47 are sold in general stores in pakistan....no wonder why this gun represents one thing more than any...
please check this
Illegal Gun Market in Pakistan

Global Defence

New threads

Articles