Afghanistan - News & Discussions

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
I never said I wanted them here.

They can come here for education, healthcare and business but migrating here is a no-no. Islam is not compatible with India.

But there are Muslim countries which India has to align and be friends with for our geopolitical future. This Muslim countries have no cultural hatred for India - eg. Iran, Afghanistan, UAE and so forth.

We should have no issue being friends with Islamic countries as long as they don’t bring their religion/problems to India.

Last thing we want is to be a politically isolated country like Israel.

For Afghanistan, we need them to destroy Pakistan on their eastern border, and to use their trade routes to Central Asia.
Israel is doing pretty fine. I think we should make it a point to work more like Russia and China do - brand the targeted people as terrorists and be ruthless while trying to befriend these friendly countries. The moment you bring religion into debate, these petrodollar funded media will hound Sikhs, Hindus and us.

bhramos

Country flag
Is this move Pro-Turkic/Pakistan or Pro-Afghan/India? Will this provoke Iranian Response or Support? How will Russia and China see these Turkish moves in there backyard? Interesting times ahead for Central/South Asia region as Turkey flexes its muscles in Central Asia.
Iran deployed troops and strengthen the border areas......
Tajiks and Uzbeks also to strengthen the borders

another_armchair

Country flag
How much does an everyday run-of-the-mill mercenary cost?... Turkey should've gone bankrupt by now..:confused1::confused1:
Why would Turkey fund it all from its own pockets?

There are dozens of sources.. sale of crude oil in the black market.. ISIS expanded its network by smuggling crude into Turkey ... then through African networks.. drugs.. gun running... organized prostitution gangs ... kidnapping for ransom.. plus donations from the Ummah in the Middle East.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles