Afghanistan is developing faster then Pakistan ?

Blackwater

I have for long time kept an eye on development projects in Afghanistan and in my oppinion Afghanistan is developing faster then Pakistan. Afghanistan is getting modern infrastructure in every field. Foreign companied doing state of the art jobs etc etc. Else the politicly and religously Afghanistan is much more stable then Pakistan. Pakistan is more dismantled by internal conflicts and big thieves like MQM, PPP, Baloch sardars, ANP and JUI corrupt politicians looting Pakistan.

Else religious leaders in Pakistan fueling conflicts.

I forcast that in 20 - 30 years time Afghanistans development will be visible for pakistanies, its sad that Pakistan cant even catch up with Afghanistan.

Today i read Afghanistan to Get its First Online Commodity Exchange Market ,

Afghanistan to Get its First Online Commodity Exchange Market
I dont think Pakistan has its own commodity exchange. but its a matter for concern that Pakistan is lacking behind in development and is becomming an island of jahil peoples.

Even Afghan currency is more stable and stronger then Pakistani currency, thats a matter of concern for pakistani, that why isnt the pakistani rupee for stable.

Currency Rates

1 USD
60.80 AFN
1 Euro
68.30 AFN
1000INR
940 AFN
1000PKR
589 AFN
1000IRT
18.30 AFN
1 UAE
16.45 AFN

:laugh::laugh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
As per above comparison Afganistan's currency is even better than Indian!!!!!!!

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Afganistan is developing better than Pakistan. Good for them. Stable Afgahanistan means stable Pakistan.

@anupamsurey looks like you need to take lesson in English :) especially reading comprehension

Ganday Pani Pakistan's economy is getting better every day especially since the PPP wala has gone. Now go cry a river :)

Reactions: Neo

anupamsurey

Country flag
finally, i get to learn english from Pakis, oooh i was dying for it.:rofl::rofl: I need lessons in terrorism too.:shoot::shoot:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Even Bangladesh is going ahead of Pakis.

Oh wait... Bangladesh was known as "East Pakistan" and then it liberated itself from evil hands of Terrorist Pakis.

Now even their Cricket Team is performing better. :rofl:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Afganistan is developing better than Pakistan. Good for them. Stable Afgahanistan means stable Pakistan.

@anupamsurey looks like you need to take lesson in English :) especially reading comprehension

Ganday Pani Pakistan's economy is getting better every day especially since the PPP wala has gone. Now go cry a river :)
You know very well that stable AFG is Greater AFG.... so now go and cry a river.

btw 1 AFG soldier killed 6 Paki Terrorists all by himself.. watch out.

Afghan Soldier Esa Khan Kills 6 Paki Terrorists, Wins New Apartment

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Looks like you have eaten alot of Goobi :) No point arguing with 13 year old with goobi causing gas :)

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Best time to judge afghan economy is atleast 5 years after American withdrawl. While afghans are showing good signs, the question is whether they can show the same progress without American hand-holding.

Bheeshma

Afghanistan will need some hand holding to stabilize. But yes in a decade they can compete with pakistan in pretty much every field.

anupamsurey

Country flag
I have for long time kept an eye on development projects in Afghanistan and in my oppinion Afghanistan is developing faster then Pakistan. Afghanistan is getting modern infrastructure in every field. Foreign companied doing state of the art jobs etc etc. Else the politicly and religously Afghanistan is much more stable then Pakistan. Pakistan is more dismantled by internal conflicts and big thieves like MQM, PPP, Baloch sardars, ANP and JUI corrupt politicians looting Pakistan.

I forcast that in 20 - 30 years time Afghanistans development will be visible for pakistanies, its sad that Pakistan cant even catch up with Afghanistan.

I dont think Pakistan has its own commodity exchange. but its a matter for concern that Pakistan is lacking behind in development and is becomming an island of jahil peoples.

Even Afghan currency is more stable and stronger then Pakistani currency, thats a matter of concern for pakistani, that why isnt the pakistani rupee for stable.

Currency Rates

1 USD
60.80 AFN
1 Euro
68.30 AFN
1000INR
940 AFN
1000PKR
589 AFN
1000IRT
18.30 AFN
1 UAE
16.45 AFN

:laugh::laugh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I wont agree with you on this, Afganistan today is what Pakistan was in 1950s.
these all figures, which no doubt show strong economy are based on foreign funding. Afganistan as such doesnt has its own money in Market, so it is sort of borrowed economy, unless Afganis spend their own money and not incentives from some else country, it wont be an Independent and strong economy.
Pakis were like that (or they still might be, just the donor have changed) in 1950s, some Pakophile western media gave thumbs up to the Paki economy and degraded indian economy, but they ignored or failed to notice that Paki were or still are on borrowed money.
so when someone from pakiland say that Pakistan was a better country during Yahaya, or other dictators they are absolute.
I agree with @ezsasa it is too early to say anything about Afganistan, much of the outcome will depend on the fate of Terrorists in afganistan.

anupamsurey

Country flag
really then why did they let Afganistan go wild wild west. Pakiland should concern itself with stable Pakistan, and stop terrorising others.

Blackwater

Ganday Pani Pakistan's economy is getting better every day especially since the PPP wala has gone. Now go cry a river [/QuOTE]

musal-man your recent province budget and federal budget does not agree with you. its not PPP its ur amry which eats most of ur foriegn and local reserve

musal-man your recent province budget and federal budget does not agree with you. its not PPP its ur Gazi army which eats most of ur foriegn and local reserve and its part of hindu saazish to keep ur amry engage in war so that most $$$ goes to them rest ur economy,sport,education,polio left un attended

:):):):)

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
musal-man your recent province budget and federal budget does not agree with you. its not PPP its ur Gazi army which eats most of ur foriegn and local reserve and its part of hindu saazish to keep ur amry engage in war so that most $$$ goes to them rest ur economy,sport,education,polio left un attended

:):):):)
What makes you think, he understands what you are trying to say? In all probability he does not even know the fundamentals of factors which contribute to sustainable economy. If any paki person is born after zia-ul-haq's time and does not have the enthusiasm to research on his own(atleast ignore the hype put out in their english media), there is no way the person will know about the state of their economy.

Like i say, we are talking about a country which has special queues for tax payers at airport.That says a lot.

http://download1.fbr.gov.pk/Docs/20142201624145106TaxpayerPrivilagesandHonourCardScheme.pdf

That scheme in itself is a bit hypocratic because in all probability only their feudal elites get to use this scheme.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag

I have noticed that the language being used by you is same as the last post. Any justification for addressing others with "Ganday Pani".

The enlightened

Currency Rates

1 USD
60.80 AFN
1 Euro
68.30 AFN
1000INR
940 AFN
1000PKR
589 AFN
1000IRT
18.30 AFN
1 UAE