Afghan Pak skirmish at Chaman

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
How come paki civilians end up dead when afgans fire on porki soldiers and their post? Are they being used as human shields?

Country flag
Given the chance Indian troops belong to certain communities are worst than TTP as far as treating the enemy but this is not whole point of retribution which is teaching a lesson to the enemy as a Punishment and as a Humiliation that Pakis always fell shame and inferiority complex whenever they talk to Indian.

As of now, if you engage with any Paki he will fell pride and insult an Indian that how his brave Army cut our soldier's head and how our soldiers are hungry (BSF Episode) and on top of it our stupid media who always put Mirch Masala as how BAT team came 200 Mts inside our territory.

This is so demoralising. Today I have seen much pain in the eyes of Gen Bakhshi speaking on DD News talk show.
I agree with the mirch masala- our media is TRP hungry so they will do It- specially with no Government regulations on such topic- which according to them is threat on independent media-

Beheading is a normal occurrence when we are fighting with Pakistanis- imagine the state of Indian media If we had something like TTP on our frontier-

I don't understand what they get by interviewing the family of martyrs just after their death- they sure wouldn't have many good things to say about Government- Or cases like Gurmehar being given publicity- some time these things are used to bait the Bhakts who like idiots they are fall for It and do even more stupid things-

And I don't think we should be much worried about what Pakis think- deep down they know what happens but they will never accept it- even If ISPR says It or allah himself comes and say son you're fucked- Today I saw them refusing to accept the drubbing they got from Afghans- even when internet is full of pictures and videos-

They were saying they want confession of captured FC troop in picture- Which is why army and government did the right thing by not releasing pictures of 29th September-

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter

Pak army says they have destroyed Afghan bunkers

View attachment 15654

Only few sand bags displaced, but this not how Indian army does it.

Check how IA take out Pakistani bunkers

Shot stright inside the window of Pakistani bunker.

o bhai ese apey ya DFI ke name se watermark kyon nahin karte. Last time Pakis copied these videos and claimed their own.

This is not a suggestion but request.

Degenarate

Country flag
Have good read about this person- Iran's interests in Kashmir predates UN-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mir_Sayyid_Ali_Hamadani

And they don't have any intention of stopping at Kashmir only- You should remember that while most of India was able to save their culture- Kashmiris were converted in great numbers- later these missionaries sent delegations to Aurangzeb with their plans for whole India-

Kashmir is Iran's 1st real victory over India-
C'mon man. You're saying Iran is fulfilling their imperialistic designs of some 500-600 years ago by interfering now in Kashmir? What will they achieve by making Kashmir secede from India? In such scenarios it will be Pakistan who will gain Kashmir and Iran enjoy an uneasy relations with them. India is one of the largest buyer of Iranian oil and you just dont directly threaten your biggest customers.

Yes Iran likes to piss off India whenever presented an opportunity though. There are two reasons for it. One is to keep India at her toes and remind her that we should take care of their concerns and dont get too close to Israel and USA otherwise they have to take the other side. And the other Iran is obsessed to be recognized as leader of Islamic world and for that they are right now in a 3 way tussle between themselves, KSA and Turkey. Raising issue of Kashmir is to balance out their aggressive posture regarding Palestine as they dont want to be regarded as hypocrite in the muslim world as Pakistan accuses them often of. It is just lip service and nothing else. Arabs too do the same thing and still have huge trade with us.

Every country thinks about their own interests first - neither Iran nor us are exceptions to that.

mavles ihctep

Actually this report in Dawn itself quoting Indian Media especially Hindu and it's "source"

Pakis never claimed that their Soldiers are were beheaded by Indian Army otherwise it would shatter the invisible image of Pak Fauz and the morale of Paki population and Army will at their boots because "inferior" kafir Army beheaded Gazhis and Pakis will ask the same retribution that Indians are asking now.

These kinds of beheadings are only made public by India.
Actually their foreign office complained to UN about their soldiers beheading.But they didn't make this complaint public. Hindu newspaper caught this beheading news from UN officials.

Pakistan army hav valid reason to hide their casualties .If their public comes to know about their casualties there will be pressure on pakistan army to declare war on india .They can't wage open war against india.

Pakistan army's entire strategy is prevent india from starting war.For this they will do everything.
It's upto our government to decide the next war.We hav to prefer 30 days of intense fighting.They will resist for 7-10 days.Then they fall like pack of cards

Bornubus

I agree with the mirch masala- our media is TRP hungry so they will do It- specially with no Government regulations on such topic- which according to them is threat on independent media-

Beheading is a normal occurrence when we are fighting with Pakistanis- imagine the state of Indian media If we had something like TTP on our frontier-

I don't understand what they get by interviewing the family of martyrs just after their death- they sure wouldn't have many good things to say about Government- Or cases like Gurmehar being given publicity- some time these things are used to bait the Bhakts who like idiots they are fall for It and do even more stupid things-

And I don't think we should be much worried about what Pakis think- deep down they know what happens but they will never accept it- even If ISPR says It or allah himself comes and say son you're fucked- Today I saw them refusing to accept the drubbing they got from Afghans- even when internet is full of pictures and videos-

They were saying they want confession of captured FC troop in picture- Which is why army and government did the right thing by not releasing pictures of 29th September-
"Chota Muh or badi baat" but i have a suggestion to the Army and to the government. Never disclose these kind of incidents beheadings and mutiliation. Just disclose these as casualties from normal Cease Fire Violation and later take revenge like Pakis i.e covertly by Special Forces. Operation Ginger few years back.

This way you will not witness any mass hysteria and demoralisation among troops and public and people will not want retribution which could led to escalation that is undesirable by any govt at power.

But if you disclose such beheadings that too violating our territory then people will demand heavy retribution which is overt not Covert or RAW Bullshit.

Country flag
And the other Iran is obsessed to be recognized as leader of Islamic world and for that they are right now in a 3 way tussle between themselves, KSA and Turkey..
This is the most important part and which I have been emphasizing with great pain post after post- Islamic civilization is our enemy just like they are enemy of Israel- Even Isreal being son of Abraham cannot be India's friend- It due to the domination of nationalistic zionists that Isreal is somewhat friendly coz they see muslims as common enemy- If Iran had nationalistic Government even hostile to India I would not see them as threat- It is the Islamic Government which I have problem with-

And some one who is a leader wishes to one of such a civilization cannot be our friend- China exports 50+ billion $$ worth goods to India- can we call them our well wisher ? the sooner people get out of this baniya mindset the better-

Country flag
"Chota Muh or badi baat" but i have a suggestion to the Army and to the government. Never disclose these kind of incidents beheadings and mutiliation. Just disclose these as casualties from normal Cease Fire Violation and later take revenge like Pakis i.e covertly by Special Forces. Operation Ginger few years back.

This way you will not witness any mass hysteria and demoralisation among troops and public and people will not want retribution which could led to escalation that is undesirable by any govt at power.

But if you disclose such beheadings that too violating our territory then people will demand heavy retribution which is overt not Covert or RAW Bullshit.
Your suggestion is good- But It would be wrong on principles- people need to know what our boys are facing- and they need to understand our limitations- and why we are better people- Sikhs worship sisganj sahab today and they remember what their enemy did- Most Indians like people in south have no clue about this- they think its all like history books-

And about the troops- I am sure such things would motivate them like never before for revenge-

Keeping a population deluded would be the worst thing- I just hope that we drop the mirch masal and details like 200m-

Degenarate

Country flag
And we wont be able to successfully hide the nature of casualties, with all the loudmouths in government and opposition and the hawkish TRP hungry mirch masala media around.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

but practically because of cremation, press will know about it anyways.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
but practically because of cremation, press will know about it anyways.
can anyone tell if news channels were showing all soldiers cremations before 2014?
i was not interested in TV news before that, so i wouldn't know?

Country flag
can anyone tell if news channels were showing all soldiers cremations before 2014?
i was not interested in TV news before that, so i wouldn't know?
Some soldiers were cremated with coffins- because very little was left of them- It was when Kargil war was going on-

Tarun Kumar

I think there is no need to do media hysteria on LOC. Pakis are a weak and defeated race with inferiority complex. They have no economy or military. Take out nukes and they will fall like a pack of cards. We need to for full scale ground strikes across LOC and this time we need to take the heads as well of paki soldiers and SSG BAT. After that these head shots can be quietly given to sources like Hammerhead and released on this website. Pakis can call it fake or whatever but they will be utterly humiliated . Also ground strikes need to be sustained and devastating not one off.

Country flag
I think there is no need to do media hysteria on LOC. Pakis are a weak and defeated race with inferiority complex. They have no economy or military. Take out nukes and they will fall like a pack of cards. We need to for full scale ground strikes across LOC and this time we need to take the heads as well of paki soldiers and SSG BAT. After that these head shots can be quietly given to sources like Hammerhead and released on this website. Pakis can call it fake or whatever but they will be utterly humiliated . Also ground strikes need to be sustained and devastating not one off.
Everything will happen at the right time and right place of our choosing when we are sure victory is ours-

Like Mao said- Why should I fight with you now, I will fight when I can win else I will run- Our army doesn't have to run- they can stay put- and wait for the right time to pounce upon the prey-

Rest Government has to be ready for backing and covering the army If things escalate- we are not like Pakis- we don't run to UN or daddies or uncles- when things gets out of hand-

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
You can see Pak flag on the post and btw it was shared on DFI whatsap chat. If you guys post good things, you might get invitation to the group.
you know what Pakis will say.

It's Indian post and Indian are destroying their own post by putting Pakistani flag on it.

This happened last time also.

in haramzado ko agar dhoop mein baitha do toh kutte kahenge chandni raat hai ...

This is the level of these pathological liars!! whole quom is beghairat

Bornubus

You can see Pak flag on the post and btw it was shared on DFI whatsap chat. If you guys post good things, you might get invitation to the group.
What "good things" are you talking of ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles