Afghan Govt claims Pak Army Captain, suicide bombers arrested in Afghanistan

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
An Army captain... thats a serious matter. That is the rank of field officers for ISI. If Pakistan is operating suicide bombers in Afghanistan, The West will have to revaluate the relationship with a rouge nation.
Nope West need such rentier nations for pursuing there own goals so no revaluation going to happen

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Nope West need such rentier nations for pursuing there own goals so no revaluation going to happen
Pakistan serves little interest for Europe. The West isn't just USA. EU nations grow weary of a war with no end in sight. If Pakistan is only exacerbating the situation this will sour relations and bring calls for draw down of troops. There will be political repercussions against Pak for being the cause and condemnation for US turning a blind eye. German relations will suffer, French relations will suffer, and most likely British as well. Pakistan isn't the cash cow we wish it was so economic opportunity is not really there to worry about.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Pakistan serves little interest for Europe. The West isn't just USA. EU nations grow weary of a war with no end in sight. If Pakistan is only exacerbating the situation this will sour relations and bring calls for draw down of troops. There will be political repercussions against Pak for being the cause and condemnation for US turning a blind eye. German relations will suffer, French relations will suffer, and most likely British as well. Pakistan isn't the cash cow we wish it was so economic opportunity is not really there to worry about.
Well last I heard France was ready to finance weapons for Pakistan and regarding Europeans trying to get away from war we need to see something on ground

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
May be PA has rented out the Pak Army Captain to Taliban to carry out the terrorist attacks. It has become clear over the years that Pakistani Army and Islamic Terrorism have become synonymous. PA involvement in BB's murder is implicated by a neutral judge UN bears evidence to this fact.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Well last I heard France was ready to finance weapons for Pakistan and regarding Europeans trying to get away from war we need to see something on ground
Last I heard the Security Commission hasn't approved any major deals to Pakistan, much less financing it. Regarding Europeans it is a matter of politics and funding is felt it is better spent on social programmes and rearming the militarys.

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Nothing new. PA and ISI are neck deep in terror for decades. Let's see how long they can carry it off.

Country flag
What good is the french guarantee on a plane that may never arrive?? clever marketing by the French to sell sub upgrade.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Last I heard the Security Commission hasn't approved any major deals to Pakistan, much less financing it. Regarding Europeans it is a matter of politics and funding is felt it is better spent on social programmes and rearming the militarys.
you have got reply mate France indeed said they will fund the weapons program but I seriously hope they really don't implement it.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/218932

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/row/pakaid.pdf

I seriously don't think they could have survived without this much of money.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles