AEROINDIA 2019

Enquirer

Two brahmos NG on a LCA is it even possible or is it taking artistic liberties too far ?

View attachment 32231
We don't know what the weight of Brahmos-NG would be.
Two Brahmos-NG (assuming 1.5 tonnes each) is possible with 2 BVRAAMs & 2 CCM.
But the picture also shows couple of 1000 lbs bombs - which I think may not be possible along with 2 Brahmos-NG

Advaidhya Tiwari

One has to thank the stars that you're not in any position of responsibility. Those that need to do the job and have responsibility will have to think in multiple dimensions at the same time.
Having a one-track mind will eventually lead u to fall off a cliff!
My bad for engaging with you!
I hope you understand that life work on the basis of results. So, getting the objectives fulfilled is the ultimate goal. It is always result defining the means and not other way around. So, instead of asking for unnecessary imagination, talk about what result you want

Chinmoy

Country flag
Interestingly no image of SAAW from the show till now. But we do have the SDB pics coming in.

This is the same ammunition whose post release roll and pitch has been tested for around three years by DRDO.

Enquirer

I hope you understand that life work on the basis of results. So, getting the objectives fulfilled is the ultimate goal. It is always result defining the means and not other way around. So, instead of asking for unnecessary imagination, talk about what result you want
Dude! Your mind lives in la la land - where there’s only one track - and the wrong one!

The result for the military is to win a war!!

If a design can transport troops two times faster for the same price - why wouldn’t they demand it? All it would require is some lazy desi bums to engineer simple modifications!

Hard to debate with u dude. As I said, it was a mistake engaging with u.

Articles