Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Train attendants dance with passengers on Xinjiang bullet train

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This month is 5th year anniversary of Xinjiang High speed railway in operation.
Happy Birthday! Xinjiang HSR.

Bhurki

It'll be better if you create a single HSR thread and post photos in a single thread..
Creating separate threads for every line is clearly spamming.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It'll be better if you create a single HSR thread and post photos in a single thread..
Creating separate threads for every line is clearly spamming.
I won't start HSR threads for other regions, this one deserves a special place is due to it's extremely difficult terrains, running through snow mountains and deserts, it's also the longest so far, really an engineering challenge, almost impossible to build.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I won't start HSR threads for other regions, this one deserves a special place is due to it's extremely difficult terrains, running through snow mountains and deserts, it's also the longest so far, really an engineering challenge, almost impossible to build.
With those huge expanse of territory and difficult terrain in between stations that train line must have cost a lot to build and definitely will have to be subsidized as long as its operational.

And HSR do not carry freights.

Last edited:

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
With those huge expanse of territory and difficult terrain in between stations that train line must have cost a lot to build and definitely will have to be subsidized as long as its operational.
China is famous for her ability to make every cheap and affordable beyond almost humanly possible, sometimes even I wonder how can the price be able to even cover the material cost when shopping on Taobao.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles