Addition to the DFI team.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Hello members (and lurkers) DFI is pleased to include Sridhar, in our staff, as a moderator. Most members already know Sridhar for his fine posts and know will get to know him as a fine moderator.

Cheers
DFI Staff.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
congratulations sridhar, it will be a pleasure to work with you. welcome to the moderation role.

cheers!

prahladh

Respected Member
What's the selection process for Moderators. Did something on the lines of DFI MoM happen behind the curtains.

Congratulations Sri.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
What's the selection process for Moderators. Did something on the lines of DFI MoM happen behind the curtains.

Congratulations Sri.
Arbitrary and no.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador

Congratulations Sri.
Sridhar, is a old hand at the job though with a new user id, it is up to him to disclose his ids on the other forums if he so likes. he will be a part of the technical back up team of the forum as also with his work as a moderator on another forum where he was performing very ably, so it was decided to use his services on that aspect as well.

PS: my apologies on screwing on the fun paaji :D

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
^^ Thakur Sahab my reply was more fun :p

Sridhar

House keeper
Country flag
Thanks rimser9,youngindian and daredevil. Need all of your support for my moderation duty.

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
hey sri congrats my friend

Sridhar

House keeper
Country flag
hey sri congrats my friend

Thanks and Congrats for you too , becoming DFI Star , that was long due . Always you have been a star here and continue to be ...

ZOOM

Founding Member
Sridhar, Many many congratulations for your all new assignment.

Pintu

Congratulation Sridhar, and best wishes from the deep of my heart, you are now appointed as the member of the Team Defence Forum of India which is at its best to navigate the Ship through the all odds, in which we all are passengers.

Warm Regards my friend.

Pintu

Global Defence

New threads

Articles