ADA Tejas Mark-II/Medium Weight Fighter

Vamsi

Country flag
I think either HAL/ADA or IAF will give a glimpse of MK2 in a official video to be released on 15th August. Fingers crossed, I'll wait till "the stroke of the midnight".
What happened to that India TV telecast about ADA??

DumbPilot

Country flag
I think either HAL/ADA or IAF will give a glimpse of MK2 in a official video to be released on 15th August. Fingers crossed, I'll wait till "the stroke of the midnight".
I bet one serving of gol gappa that nothing will be released about Mk2 until end of August

karn

Country flag
So .. is there any indication that the mk2 will get rolled out this month or even this year?
Looking at AMCA updates .. unless they are keeping this super secret for some reason the roll out is still far away.

Kuntal

Country flag
Y'all don't be sad about the news of mk2. Let's wait till the 31st. At least we're hearing some chatters now. I'll be more than happy if I can get to see a photo of Mk2 being assembled with wires and screws flying.

YouTubers and some Twitter handles need to be cautious while talking about dates and months.
Because it hurts 😑

Kuntal

Country flag
Are you a defense journalist or affiliated with DRDO or any defense related agency? I have noticed that some of your posts contained some information that could only be obtained through inside knowledge.
Ok. But which post/ tweet are you referring to?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles