ADA Tejas Mark-II/Medium Weight Fighter

janme

Country flag
Guys, IAF did not reduce there commitment from 200 to 100, if you read some of the various news reports very carefully, IAF was counting 40 Tejasmk1 + 80 mk1A, in the number 200, I noticed this many times but I did not point it out earlier. Some of these articles have been posted in the forum too, free feel to search them.

Super lca

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Hey mig 29 smtp you seem to have pretty good knowledge about
see the J-20 canard is so big even with the dihedral that its tip gets already deep into the leading edge of the wing

View attachment 49240
The J-20 due to the dihedral seem smaller but if they were coplanar and horizontal they would be closer to the wing tip
View attachment 49241

Rafale has control canards since most of the lift is generated by the wing.

The only reason J-20 is stealthier than Rafale is it carries weapons in weapons bays and twin tails, but Rafale is a much better aircraft in Aerodynamics
Hey mig 29 smt you seem to have pretty good knowledge about fighters so plz can you explain the design charecteristcs of mwf and amca?

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Hey mig 29 smtp you seem to have pretty good knowledge about

Hey mig 29 smt you seem to have pretty good knowledge about fighters so plz can you explain the design charecteristcs of mwf and amca?
I am an enviromental engineer, so most knowledge i have is from the internet you can also read them, it takes time but you can also do it i will recommend you this basic program

he is a PHD in aerodynamics and he has several topics of course there are many documents online about aerodynamics

Super lca

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I am an enviromental engineer, so most knowledge i have is from the internet you can also read them, it takes time but you can also do it i will recommend you this basic program

he is a PHD in aerodynamics and he has several topics of course there are many documents online about aerodynamics
Mwf,amca?If you want create a new thread

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Now you are getting over excited !!
There was a model of non stealth AMCA in the recent DefenceExpo
TEDF was rumoured to have DSI
And MWF mk2 isn't somethings hinted by Officials, it is very popular among concept artists tho.

IndianHawk

Country flag
There was a model of non stealth AMCA in the recent DefenceExpo
TEDF was rumoured to have DSI
And MWF mk2 isn't somethings hinted by Officials, it is very popular among concept artists tho.
That amca had external hardpoints armed . It didn't have canard.

Tedbf has 3 designs let's see what finally comes out.

Kuntal

Country flag
That's TEDBF. I'm modelling TEDBF on my own. Not following any previously released picture. But will have a similar feature set as we have seen already. CLEARLY, IT IS NOT GOING TO BE "JUST A FAT TEJAS" ( Sorry, but this is what I feel when I see the rendering of TEDBF)

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
CLEARLY, IT IS NOT GOING TO BE "JUST A FAT TEJAS" ( Sorry, but this is what I feel when I see the rendering of TEDBF)
My thoughts exactly!!!

When in reality the first problem they came across with the initial Mark2 design, elongated by a fuselage plug was drag increase that even F414 couldn't overcome. These ORCA/TEDBF renders look exactly like that one except with 2 engines, canards, & wider wingspan.
Which is you I came up with the concept based on NLCA Mark2 as the most likely candidate & later the AMCA-MWF hybrids (<links for those with no clue what I'm talking about).
Can't wait to see yours. :daru:

piKacHHu

Country flag
View attachment 49335
13 days without electricity due to Amphan cyclone and finally yesterday my work resumed again

Just an observation:

The undercarriage part of MkII is looking more like F-18 Hornets with slightly longer horizontal column as compared to existing Tejas MkI. I would like to know whether the undercarriage of Mark II/MWF has been changed by ADA ?

F-18 SH Landing Gear

OJIW4NMDPRDDJEFEDUUR3NL56U.jpg
21521304000_207f26f266_b.jpg

Tejas Landing Gear

images tejas.jpg
Capturea.JPG

MWF/ Tejas MkII

EZqcVmXWAAIjOL9.jpg

Image courtesy: Google & Kuntal Biswas twitter (@Kuntal_biswas)

IndianHawk

Country flag
Couldn't find a single CAD image of the landing gear for MWF and MTOW is much higher than the mk1, this is why I used more powerful landing gear closely resembles the one from F18s
Lca landing gear is already over engineerd due to lack of experience. So mwf won't need much change their . Mwf landing gear might be similar to gripen E.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles